Answers & 'A Question❓' 🙃❤️✨

Ragini's POV:

I needed some space... some peace of mind...and my roses were the ones who gave me peace of my mind... although now they no longer resided inside my house...

My house???
I smiled to myself pitying my own self...
His house!!!
Yes!!!
His house!!!

Moonlight was making the little drops of water shine upon my little roses and I kissed it tenderly while a drop of tear escaped my eyes...I simply recalled what happened in the office...

Few hours ago...

I kept looking at Siddhu who stood there silently and I was getting irritated. How could he just say it to this random girl...
But the next minute she came to me and said...
'Im glad we met Ragini...I was always curious to know who was this girl who created a ruckus in my Sid's life..I mean great job you made Sid eat fish and almost choked him to death' she said giggling like it was some funny joke.

It hurt!!!

'I ...I am sorry...I ....I.... didn't know he would eat' I tried to form words while I felt Siddhu's hands holding my hands tightly and nodding a no...but I was already feeling out of place...while she added...

'Heyyy chill Ragini...I was just kidding...I mean I know you definitely didn't do it on purpose I was just finding it interesting the way you annoyed him for so many months...and there I was feeling insecure in Australia thinking what if my Sid finally would settle down with someone... although he always kept it clear that you hated him' she said and my teary eyes met Siddhu's who simply looked elsewhere...

She added some more...
'Im only relieved that I still hold a chance with Sid...' she giggled and I looked at her  in a state of shock and then looked at Siddhu ...who pressed his forehead saying...

'Sona please ..we have had this discussion before..we are not starting this again..are we' he sounded angry and irritated...

'But I wasn't here... what is the discussion about?' I asked while Siddhu looked at me saying...
'Its nothing important...you go home...I and Sona will join you for dinner' he said and now I looked at him in disbelief...

'She is staying at our place?' I asked and again his pet labrador...oops his 'bestie' replied ...
'Well yea...lucky me my house is getting renovated...so I'm staying with Siddhu' she said clutching onto his forearm and I wanted to chop each finger of hers and feed it to vultures!!!

I closed my eyes and asked...
'What is the discussion about?... what chance was she speaking about Siddhu?' I asked once and for all and I saw Siddhu getting irritated and he said...

'Listen Ragini...this is not important...you don't need to get into unnecessary discussions here...this is our office and we don't discuss these meaningless topics here...' he shouted and I had more tears prick my eyes while the lady next to him attempted to jump in but he stopped her saying...

'Stop Sona ..we were discussing about the book app launch and I think we better discuss work rather than useless topics...and Ragini please go home...we will see you at dinner...' and I kept looking at him and walked out of the cabin.

Fresh drops of tears fell off my eyes when I heard 'Ragini' and I turned around to see Malini, Tia and Bill standing there...they looked at me with curiousity...

'Its dinner time and what are you still doing here?' she asked and i averted my gaze and replied...

'Well then you all must go for dinner...after all you all have a very important guest...oh...no...not guest...seems like someone very close...has come back home right?' I said and Malini narrowed her eyebrows...