Destroyed 🔥 Forever After 😔🥺💔😢

Flashback ends...

Author's POV:

She was taking heavy breaths while fuming hot tears were flowing out of her eyes...She was fuming angrily. Her chest heaved angrily up and down...she was struggling to breath while Natalie got her a glass of water and made her drink it...

'Easy easy ..breath breath...' she said trying to pat her back. She lipped the glass and with a lot of difficulty Ragini swallowed a few ounces of water but much more flowed angrily from her eyes. Natalie understood the emotions she was going through were extreme.

'I think...let's talk tomorrow...you need rest my child...lie down' Natalie told her softly while Ragini looked Natalie and laughed sarcastically.

'What happened Natalie??? Shocked hearing what a cheat your boss is?...' she asked while Natalie was adjusting pillows for Ragini... Natalie kept quiet but Ragini continued...

'He is a fox...a cunning fox...Always told you he has two faces... not everyone knows it but I do .. because I was the one who has seen his ugly true face...he is dirty inside out Natalie...he is definitely what he looks like' she said while Natalie couldn't stop herself this time...

'My child...I am in my late 50's I have seen this world much more than you and I believe in two sayings immensely..

One...Everything that glitters isn't gold...

Other...Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

And I still feel you are judging Siddhesh too early...you both must talk' she said while this time Ragini lost her mind and yelled at once..

'Talk to him??? Really?? You think I didn't try to clarify my doubts with him???

I tried to reach him that very day but all I was told was Mr Pai has took a discharge with a medical certificate and a fit to fly certificate for the patient.

I was shocked!!!

Flying??? Means he is going back with her to London???

I tried to call him and every single time he disconnected my call...

I kept calling him...he disconnected my phone call every night.

6 months I tried to reach him everyday and night Natalie...One night he picked my call and shouted...
'Dont you understand I don't want to talk to you... stop calling me like a desperate woman'
But even then...

Every single night I called him because I still thought all of it was a lie...I hit depression. In tension I developed diabetes. I went diabetic at 18! Imagine...

He was such a heartless man who didn't pick my phone call once ... probably he needed a big one so he could come to India and that day came...
That day was the darkest in my life...after fighting a cardiovascular disease post pregnancy my sister breathed her last leaving behind all us... even her 7 months old little babies...

That's when I saw Mr Siddhesh Pai graced our lives again with his presence. He consoled my parents and offered his condolences. He hugged Mukund Bhavaji and even kissed the munchkins on their forehead but the man who had kissed the life out of me 6 months back met me like a stranger. Like any other relative distantly he folded hands looking at me. I was fuming.

I pulled his hands and dragged him to the backyard. His face was expressionless. I wanted to confront him just then his phone rang and he excused himself. I could see he was on a video call and I tried to see who it was. I was shocked to see Malini's face. He was talking something to her I couldn't hear anything but I was hurt.

I didn't want to hear...but I took a few steps closer to listen to what they were talking...

'Please come back soon...I'm getting scared'