Their 'Unique' Blissful bond 💖💍👩‍❤️‍👨 - Part 1

Siddhesh's POV:

She sleeps like a coy little furball. A little one. So soft so innocent and when she's up she's a fireball ready to shoot anything and everything around her.

My Thunderstorm for a reason I suppose. I smiled at that very thought.

I was glad she finally fell asleep after trying to hide those tears aimlessly after I told her about Ajjo (grandfather) being hospitalized. Her parents wanted me to tell her 2 weeks ago but I somehow got a hold on that. I didn't want her exams to be disturbed. I took care of everything including requesting my friend from Australia Dr Aahir Sehgal who was currently in India. He was kind enough to visit Mangalore in a short notice and Ajjo had a successful angioplasty. I broke the news to her today morning and since then she was fuming and screaming. But finally she understood the situation and calmed down when I told her Ajjo waa discharged and was back home.

We are currently travelling back to India and she finally slept after worrying all the while. I smiled looking at her baby face and I caressed her soft cheeks. Free hair falling on her face itched my hands to keep pampering her. Her dried tears clenched my heart. I wanted to see her happy again. I try to keep myself always away from her. Because she is a drug!!!

A got damn drug that craves me and I wanted to swallow her all. But I knew my boundaries with her. I have always had my guards high with her. But today her tired eyes made me feel terrible. I gave into my desire and leaped in to kiss her soft cheeks. My lips lingered on her soft cheeks for more than a minute I suppose and she flapped her eyes open. I looked at her.

Her eyes were looking into mine directly and I swallowed nervously. Her eyes narrowed on my lips and I wanted to take her right here right now. But!!! I controlled myself. I moved back and leaned onto my seat and closed my eyes. She kept looking at me for sometime and didn't ask anything. But I felt her gaze on me.

These moments when I so want her and yet I don't have her is so troublesome. I was now fearing my own hunger when I will have her all for myself. She still had another 6 months of college and then her internship. So there was atleast 6 more months of this distance between us. She has tried it all to seduce me and only I know how tough it gets to have a cold shower in London in the month of September that too at night. She was irresistible and I still wanted to resist.

Her education was important. I had promised Shalini and I wanted her to be an independent individual. Although it was easy for her to join my organization, but I still wanted her to achieve on her own. With all the thoughts I closed my eyes. Another few hours and we will be home.

***

'Why don't you take care of yourself Ajja...you know I can't live without you...so what if I live in London...one phonecall away I am and you guys hid such a big thing from me?' she said crying like a baby and rubbing her red nose while hugging Ajjo.

'Areyyyyy shhhhh...Ragini...Charda (child) I'm fine...and look baby you have to understand that I'm not forever...it's you and Siddhesh now and forever after and I see the glow on your face. I see them shine for him' Ajjo said looking at me and I was pink and I tried looking elsewhere.

'Oh God Siddhu you blush more than Ragini' Ajjo said and I smiled blushing more.

'Children...I need to see your union...I wanted to see you both married...it's my last wish' Ajjo said and I was shocked. I saw Ragini looking at me and I really didn't know what I had to say...

'Siddhesh...I know you had some concerns...but I know it's definitely not ego...but is your love for Ragini...but please son...agree for the sake of this old soul... please' he said holding my hands in his trembling ones and I nodded.