Bonus Chapter - Our little fairies 💖 and Our Angel ❤️

Siddhesh's POV:

'No....Nothing doing Nat....I am telling you.. No!!! I....I won't eat my food...I am telling you!!!' I began saying the nth time and then immediately there came a pillow tossed out from the room landing directly on my head while Nat chuckled.

'Ouuuuuuu' I rubbed my head and screamed...

'I won't agreeeeee!!!' I shouted as loud as she could hear and told Nat that I can't take any risk...

'And auntyyyy tell your son I will goooo...this is too much!!!' she yelled and this time Nat pitched in saying...

'Look Son...she shouldn't be shouting like this...you know doctor has asked her not to stress!!!'

To which I looked at Nat and said...
'Exactly the reason why I don't want her to go...I mean this is the silliest reason ever...' I said and this time there was no pillow coming out instead she came out of the room with a fuming face.

Gosh!!! That pink laced nighty makes her look soooo sexy!!! I am already turned on!!!

Suddenly Nat cleared her throat and said...
'Sonnnn...stop!!! She's pissed!!!'

'Rrrrrrighhhttt!!!' I said and smiled at my thunderstorm who was ready to go all guns on me.

'Jaan...listen na!!!' I tried saying it softly but she looked elsewhere and said ...

'I want to go to Malini's place Siddhu...big deal ..you didn't want me to go to India fine I stayed back but Malini stays in Coventry. It's not too far!!! Come on Siddhu...you are overreacting!!!' she said huffing angrily to which I walked closer to her and said...

'Jaan please...see...how will I stay without you for 2 big big nights??? Tell me na' saying I slowly pulled her closer to me and caressed her waist and her big tummy. My thunderstorm was a pregnant thunderstorm now. A complete 8 months pregnant and Malini had organised a baby shower for her but I wasn't ready to let Ragini go specially after doctor had suggested her a complete bedrest. And she wanted to eat all that Malini had cooked for her.

I understand she was craving the special treatment every woman wants for her pregnancy trimester, specially when she was in the last trimester but I had to be cautious. We were expecting twins after all but ever since I had said a 'No' my otherwise sweet wife went all thunderstorm mode on.

She had stopped talking to me, there were only indirect talks. She would allow me to talk to our daughters. Yes we were going to have a double bonanza. I wanted one Ragini and here we were getting two.

So from last two days she would talk to our daughters, I would talk to our daughters but then she would just twist her face and walk away if I approach her. Our otherwise love life had turned all daily soap.

But today when she threatened me I yelled at her and shit went down crazy as she began crying and both Nat and Ryan her support club in this house went all mad on me.

'Aunty just tell him either I am going to meet Malini if not I'm not talking to him at all' saying she went into the room and closed the door with a loud thud and I put out my lower lip making a small pout.

Thankfully Nat made her eat and the clock was now ticking 11pm. Time to enter the lioness's den. I slowly walked in only to notice the scene I love...

My beautiful wife was sitting infront of her dressing table only wearing a over-sized tshirt and heck I was turned on.

But then she was fuming.

I slowly bravely walked near the dressing table and circled my arms around her neck and she pushed my hands away. She was very angry.