A new journey in your arms ❤️ - Part 2

Ragini's POV:

I came out of the class room jumping and running as I had the offer letter in my hand. I was smiling as tears fell from my eyes. I wanted to tell it to him!!!
Yes him!!! My Siddhu...
My tears kept rolling down my cheeks...
I switched on my phone and dialled Siddhu...

But I could hear the phone ringing behind me...and I turned around my eyes begin pouring non stop!!! He was standing there in a three piece suit, thick beard, black framed glasses with a smile on his lips and I couldn't stop myself...I ran and threw my arms around him. He lifted me up and twirled me around...

I whispered while still in tears...
'We did it Siddhu...we did it...I got hired...I got hired...I will be working for one of world's best hospital chains...' I kept repeating while he was smiling with tears flowing from his eyes.

He put me down and kissed my hair saying...
'I was always proud of you Jaan...I always am and will always be...today Shalini will be happiest wherever she would be' he said and I nodded pulling him into a tighter hug.

My professors and my dean congratulated me. They were happy to see Siddhu along with me. His organisation also hires freshers from my university but I had told Siddhu I wouldn't be giving an interview this year for his company. Few years down the line when I want to look up for a job I would give a formal interview and give it a try to which he was more than happy and proud of me.

Post meeting my professors, Dean and bring congratulated by my friends Siddhu made me do a video call to my parents. I informed Ajjo first and he was in tears. I saw my father and my mother as well smiling. My father was sitting with his head bent down.

We were still in Siddhu's car while Ryan and Arnold kept chirping happily saying they expect a party from me and I was still in my thoughts...

While I felt Siddhu's arm around my shoulder...i turned around to look at him...he tucked my hair strand behind my ears and said...

'He is happy for you...its just that he never expected you to surpass his expectations ...he never thought women are enough capable...but reality hit him hard...but trust me this was necessary...so...just be happy' he said and I nodded and took his hand in mine and said...

'No Siddhu...I am good...and yes I know this was necessary...Although this is not how I wanted to see him...I like my father as the angry lion he is but his ideologies and low mentality about women really needed a reality check... looks like now onwards he would never look down upon any girl. This was necessary because I wouldn't want our daughter to be treated the same way tomorrow by her grandfather...I would never take that' I said while there was a sudden silence...

Slowly he bent towards my face while I was wondering why is he acting strange suddenly...he removed his glasses and kept in his shirt pocket and moved closer to me...he bit his lower lip trying to control his smile and asked...

'Our daughter is it???'

and that's when reality struck me hard...I had blabbered yet another time. My big mouth always puts me in trouble. I gulped nervously...I didn't know what to say now...I was left speechless and numb!!!

I had turned a beetroot and I kept looking outside the car window while suddenly I felt a squeeze on my palms...I did not turn around...it was embarassing...I was feeling shy to face him while slowly I felt my fingers interwined with his and a blush crept off my face...

Then suddenly I noticed we aren't going towards our house...

'Arnold...you took the wrong route...we must take the left diversion' to which Ryan said...

'No Mam...it's the perfect route...right Sir?' he asked Siddhu and I see him blushing...

I was confused.

The car stopped at the airport and I was confused. I see Arnold and Ryan getting down the car and unloading luggage from the boot of the car while I was still trying to analyse I sense a hot breath in my left earlobe and a husky voice that left me in shivers
.
.
.
'Get down Jaan...we are going to Switzerland...'

And I look at his face...his eyes showing a hundred unknown emotions...

'Switzerland?' I asked and he smiled pulling me closer and I am jerked at his chest and my breath hitched at our proximity...

He was so close to me after 6 big months...
Slowly tucking my hair behind my ears he whispered...

'My wife topped the university exams, got hired for one of world's best hospitals in campus placement, is extremely happy and healthy anddddd looks beautiful as ever so...why wouldn't I celebrate...' saying he bent closer to my earlobes again this time his lips touching my earlobe he whispered...

'Its for our honeymoon Jaan...
Our loooong awaited one...

Are you ready for a new beginning Jaan?' he said and I felt a shiver running down my spine while I tried hiding my blush.
I smiled a little nervously but looking at my face he giggled like a baby...

'Relax Jaan...I won't eat you...'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'for now atleast...later...I can't promise you Mrs Pai' he said as his lips slightly brushed on my earlobes leaving tingles in my body and I was a nervous wreck!!!

My heartbeats increased manifolds...
We are going on our honeymoon!!!
It's going to be him and me...
Just him and me...and no one to disturb!!!

Gosh my little heart ❤️