From a thunderstorm ⛈️👧to a Rainbow 🌈💃🥀 - Part 1

Siddhesh's POV:

I had got ready early in the morning as I had special classes in the morning

I had got ready early in the morning as I had special classes in the morning. I have always been a time concious person. I follow a schedule.

I get up everyday morning at 5 am.

5 - 5:15 am I do my morning chores...

5:16 am to 6:15 am I practice yoga and Pranayama.

6:16 am to 6:30 am I have bath.

6:31 am to 6:50 am I read newspaper.

6:51 am to 7:00 am I watch business headlines.

7:01 am to 8:00 am I do my early morning brainstorming and studying.

8:01 am to 8:10 am I press my clothes and dress up.

8:11 am to 8:25 am I have my breakfast.

8:26 am to 8:30 am I double check upon seeing if I packed my bags, keys and required items.

8:31 am sharp I leave to college in my car.

8:46 am - 8:50 am with 5 mins of buffer time I reach college.

8:51 am to 8:55 am I would need 5 mins minimum to climb the staircase of my college.

8:56 am sharp I reach my classroom.

9:00 am onwards my classes start!!!

Phewwwww!!!

But today I had special classes, so I skipped breakfast and happened to pick an apple. That's when I see a chubby tall girl sitting on the dining table and eating sweets in a wierd way.

She had Jalebi in one hand and other hand she had Mysorepak. I looked at her with ultimate surprise. I saw Shalini trying to yell at her but she made a face and continued eating like she cared a damn.

Just then Sushma aunty noticed me and called me closer...
'Siddhu... identify who is she comeon' she was least bothered to lift her head up. All she did was dig her face into the sweet plates. I smiled at how desperately she wanted to eat them all specially for breakfast. I rolled my eyes and a smile escaped my lips.

'Its Raginiiiii' Sushma aunty said and I smiled. I looked at her. She was 8 when I last saw her and now she is 12. Her face had grown more plump. She had a mushroom cut and two oily plaites were constant. She had crossed her legs and sat upon on the dining table wierdly instead of sitting on a chair. She wore a red colored frock and was thoroughly enjoying her breakfast.

I greeted her... 'Hi Ragini' and she lifted her face. Her mouth filled with Mysore pak. She smiled with her brown teeth and gave me a hand shake. That minute I saw my hands went all sticky.

'Bi....Babibi...boiiiii....biebobaaaa biyebi...boiiii' she said and I looked at Shalini who smiled at me and shouted at Ragini...

She swallowed the Mysore pak and said...
'Hi Ragini'...sorry it's the Mysorepak jalebi...' she said and I and nodded and left from there to wash my hands.

Anddddd Shalini was right ..her sister was a thunderstorm indeed. She was so naughty that I had to literally keep up on my toes.

Next day morning I saw why they called her a thunderstorm coz she was one...

She had added salt to her dad's coffee and uncle kept cringing at it. She made Shalini sniff chutney powder on breakfast table making her sneeze non stop. She made her mother's long braided plait's loose end tied to Shalini's braid and while they tried to move both winced in pain. I burst out laughing looking at the riot this girl had created in just one day.

She didn't attempt anything with me yet, probably cause we weren't friends. She would only pass me a death glare and not even talk to me. She had these big brown eyes which looked like buttons on a doll's face. She was cute.

One day I saw the house was all silent and I looked at Shalini. She said ..
'Tomorrow is thunderstorm's maths exam...madam is good in everything except maths...the only horror of her life'

But she was my daily dose of laughter since last 3 months. I slowly went near her room and I could see her scratching her head and cursing the person who discovered geometry. I smiled and took a step into her room. I looked at the problem...took her book and quickly resolved it. She saw me, saw the book and then double checked it.

'Wooooow Mr Timetable...you are too good in geometry...I was struggling with this from last one hour' she said and I raised my one eyebrow and pushed down my glasses to look at her...

'Ummmm... that... that you have timetable even for breathing na..' she said scratching her head and I burst out laughing. She began laughing too.

'God....you are not mad at me ....you seem to be very good in maths...can you teach me please...' she asked making a puppy face and I couldn't say 'No' she was a baby. I nodded and began helping her.

That maths exam she scored 21 out of 25 and she was dancing happily. Maths established our friendship grounds. Since then I began giving her tuitions for maths. Now she had become free with me too. She started pulling out pranks on me too.

One day she colored my face with marker when I had slept and I looked like a monkey. The other day she added color into the water tank and I took a red shower. I literally went to college looking like an orangutan. But she had started making me smile often. I would get bullied in college and I had almost 'no friends' in college, however Ragini and Shalini were my true earnings.

A year later Shalini got married to Mukund Bhavaji and she left her home. Ragini was upset for a few days but then we both were there for each other and since that day she pulled even Shalini's pranks on me.

One day she looked very upset. She hadn't left her room since she came from school. She hugged Sushma aunty and went to her room. Aunty asked me to give her some time. She denied studying that day as well. Everyday she denied studying but today she looked sad. I didn't know what had happened. I tried keeping my calm till night but when she denied having dinner. I went to her room with a plate full of her favorite biryani I had got for her from her favorite restaurant.

She was lying down lazily on the bed. I sat next to her with the biryani plate. She saw me and said...
'I don't want to eat...go from here Siddhu'

'Ragini... what is the matter? I saw you were low ever since you came from school... what happened?' I asked and she nodded saying 'Nothing...just go... and I don't want biryani' she said...

'Something happened in school??? Wait let me check your diary...let's see what updates we have from teacher' saying I pulled her bag towards me. In one swing she pulled it from my hands. It made me curious. Is she hiding something??? I got worried and pulled the bag from her hand and a pink colored packet fell from the bag and she shouted at me...

'Dont you understand leave me alone...get lost' she screamed and tried to hide the packet in her bag. I saw tears in her eyes.

I understood the matter now. I smiled.