Epilogue Part 2 - When Thunderstorm Strikes Hard⛈️

Siddhesh's POV:

'Shiddhuuuuuuuuuu wohoooooooo' she said and started running on the road and I was having a high time making her sit in the car. The crowd around me was laughing at both of us.

She is spreading her hands and running around shouting my name...
'Shidddhuuuuuuu shhhhheeee aelopannnnneeeee wohoooooo' she kept shouting and kept running around people and everyone was laughing at her. I slapped my forehead for my stupidities. Why did I even plan to pick the office call???

Oh God I soooo regret picking that office call. I must have simply shrugged it off but instead me the business genius...I picked the call and here my wife had 4 got damn glasses of Kirsch.

Why???
Coz she found the name 'cute'
Like seriously???
Who drinks something because it sounds cute!!!
Kirsch is a concentrated fruit brandy and she had 4 got damn glasses of it!!!
Now god save me!!!

This honeymoon thingy has begun with so much adventure already. Specially after today afternoon's embarassing encounter with her. I mean I didn't intend to barge into the washroom!!! I kept banging the door for more than an hour when she didn't open neither replied there were nonsensical thoughts running in the back of my head scaring me to the core. Without a second thought I barged open into the washroom and I was left speechless!!!

She was in the bathtub covered with foam. Snoring like a little pig. She looked breathtakingly beautiful such that my throat went dry at what I saw but the minute she was awake her widened eyes brought me back to this world!!!
Damnnnnnn!!! I was staring at her when she was bathing!!!
The hell is wrong with me!!!
Pervert Siddhu leave nowwwww!!! My brain alerted and I ran outside the washroom in one go...

Since then the embarassment session which had begun was on a roll. I really wanted to put a full stop to it so I proposed going by the lake side but she looked all flushed finding a couple making out by the lakeside and she looked so uncomfortable while all that ran in my head was if she is this uncomfortable just at the sight of it how are we...I mean...let that thought be...

We decided to go shopping and then we stopped at this pub to have some dinner but then this phone call screwed up everything. I was away for what ??? 10 mins and here she is all drunk...she kissed me and I was shocked!!!

Wouldn't lie !!! I love it when she claims me as her own!!! It makes me blush!!!
But today this was on some other level...she is drunk as hell and she now thinks she is a plane????

Like really plane???

'Shidddduuuuuu burrrrrrrrrr....come come I wi dwoooop you to Mangalore...no vishaaaa needed  wohoooooo' she was running around and I was trying my level best to somehow hold her in order to get her into the car. But when I finally couldn't find any other option I lifted her up and threw her on my shoulder and dragged her into the car. She kept yelling non stop...
'Shiddddhuu nooooooooo leave meeeee...I am paaaaaneeee shhhheeee I wi fyyyyyy' she kept screaming.

Slapping my forehead I finally pushed her into the car and began driving back home.

On the way she kept singing

Zara sha zooom lun mein...
Shiddhuuuuuu....shing naaaaa....

Like really zoom lu mein???
I rolled my eyes and simply kept driving but this girl wouldn't stop. She kept probing again and again...

Shiddhuuuuuu....
Zhara sha zooom lu mainnn....
Shing naaaaaa...

And helplessly I said...
Are na re na re naaaa....

Next minute she put her arms across my neck and shouted...

Aa tusshe shooom lu mainnn muuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa' she kept screaming...and my eyes widened!!!