Because your 👁️eyes✨ still SHINE for Me❤️

Ragini's POV:

'You look beautiful my child' Nat said finally perming the last portion of my hair and finally removed all the clips letting my slightly permed hair flowing down upon my chest

I looked at myself in the mirror...It was a beautiful dark blue gown...Blue brings a lot of memories alive...some which were buried deep down in my heart...

Blue was Siddhesh's favorite color too...
I remember I wore blue last time was on that night...The night that changed my life...The night which made me realise how right the world was when it judged him!!! Although they judged him for his looks and I liked him either way around...His looks never mattered for me at all...but that night I learnt how ugly he was!!! The night I wanted to confess it to him!!! We had kissed that night too...we danced and lost in each other's arms...and then he broke my heart !!!

'Ragini my child...look at this rare blue diamond necklace...this goes perfectly with your dress...let me try to make you wear it' saying she removed the necklace from the box and I stopped her...

'No Nat... sometimes the most beautiful things don't look good upon someone...'

She looked puzzled and I smiled saying...
'I like to keep it simple...I don't want to try the unusual...' and she smiled...
Only I knew the deeper meaning of these words...

Siddhesh was that complicated piece of my life which I'm glad I discarded...I'm happy with a usual someone... Rohit is not anyone special..he is a simple guy with decent aspirations...who looks decently handsome, not as rich as Siddhesh but is a smart and intelligent man, above all respects me! We never touched each other and although he wanted it he never crossed his limits. According to my bestie Arsha Siddhesh was a diamond I lost...only I know what a pebble he was...And if he was a real diamond...then I'm happy with my artificial stone!!!

I don't know why was I drifting down the memory lane today...just a goddamn blue dress pushed me down the memory lane...the lane which was locked forever...but Siddhesh's re-entry in my life is causing a havoc in me!!! But I hate him and I love to torture him! It gives me internal peace!
If that makes me cruel then be it!!!
I'm a cruel bloodsucker!!!

Slowly lifting up my gown i began walking down the huge staircase of Pai Mansion only to see a man wearing a tuxedo matching my dress...I took a second look and my throat dried the minute I realised it was Siddhesh!!!
He was standing there completely lost while his eyes met mine...my eyes roamed around him...he was wearing a tuxedo for the first time ever in life it wasn't a size bigger. It was his perfect fit and I swallowed audibly realising he had an attractive body. No wonder he still practices yoga.

I saw a tint of shine and desire in his eyes... that smug look...my heart still runs a marathon when he looks at me like that...He look different today. He had combed his oiled up hair backwards which looked perfect today... he had a thick moustache but he also had a light stubble which complimented him well and those black framed glasses...He was looking handsome!