Spiced up Emotions!!!🔥 - Part 2

Ragini's POV:

I sat watching the moon doing a peek-a-boo from the passing clouds who were still drizzling ...
It was a rare to see moon even while seeing the rains showering...I smiled sadly thinking how well is the nature syncing with my situation!!!

I didn't want to think much now!!!
He must probably be enjoying a lush meal with his 'perfect' Malini...I was done crying my heart out...now I had no more tears left within!!! My tear glands also probably went dry!!!

There is no point of all this Ragini!!! I had got a call from Shalini to only confirm whether I was doing ok and I had yelled at her to enjoy the double date. I had disconnected the call ... but I received her message which said ...

You have to learn to move on if he doesn't like you!!! This is a tender age...it could just be a passing emotion sweetheart...
Please don't screw up your exams...
It's your 12th...And it's important so you secure a seat in a good college to do your management degree.

She cares for me!!! I'm a fool!!!
I dialled her back...She picked the call after a few rings but didn't utter a word...My guilt was killing me...

'Akka(sister) I'm sorry' I said in a broken voice...I never call her Akka...but today she consoled me like an elder sister... I sobbed...and continued

'Iam sorry...I didn't mean to be a bitch...but you know na it's my first and it's not easy .. I probably know now that he doesn't like me...but its not easy for me na...I'm trying ..every single day...I'm trying hard but I can't...he being infront of me...I just can't...I'm sorry ...I am sorry'

I just didn't wait for her response and switched off my phone and threw my phone to the other corner of the bed. I wept my heart out. After some time I looked up to my exam timetable.

Just one more week and I have my 12th std exams. I grew more determined. I have to study...I don't care if I'm able to concentrate or not...I forced myself into my most hated subject!!!

Mathematics!!!

Clock was ticking 9pm...just then I heard a knock on my door. I got up and unbolted the door to see Shalini, Malini enter my room. I was wondering what was happening now...

'Heyyyy Ragiiii...we decided if you can't come along with us for dinner it's ok...we got you dinnerrrr' Malini squealed.

Although I had decided to behave myself well, she and her sugar coated nature always got on my nerves...I somehow could never tolerate these 'Extra sweet' people...Malini was always tooooo good to be true .. somehow since my childhood I could never trust!!! The reason why I was always 'mean' to her. My instincts never agreed that someone could be this sweet.

'Im not hungry' I spoke at once and went back fighting a kungfu with my integration sums...The mean value problem was anyways eating my brains...prove it...prove it!!! Nothing entered my brains...I must have joined the tuition classes... although this was my 3rd revision I was still struggling with calculus and integration sums.

'But Ragini we got you your favorite tomato penne pasta with extra cheese and your favorite chocolate lava blast pastry from 'Siyas'...seeeee' Shalini opened the box and the smell of pasta hit my nose...it was 'Siyas' and they are the bloody best in Mangalore...damnnn!!! My mouth...stop drooling!!!
But my self respect was too precious!

'No thanks...I'm busy...' I said to Shalini...

'Ragini please yaar...none of us ate...we all just went shopping ..picked food and came home baby...come along na...we waited for you at the dinner table since last half an hour and because you didn't come...I and Malini brought your food here...please eat baby' she said caressing my head.