When Past meets Present🍃

Siddhesh's POV:

She asked...and I couldn't say no!!
I could never say no to her! Probably my tongue, my heart, my soul never learnt to say no to her!!!

She slowly took another step ahead and forwarded her hand asking me for a dance and my teary eyes met her already pouring ones...

I didn't think much...I needed this too...
I took a step closer to her and placed my hand in hers...
She voluntarily took my left and placed it on her waist...my heartbeat increased manifolds as I came in contact with her bare waist...

The first time ever in my life I was touching her like that...my body went on a overdrive...I simply couldn't understand what was I supposed to do...she took a step closer to me and tiptoed to whisper in my ears...

'You don't need to hesitate so much to hold onto your wife's waist...we are married even if it is just on papers...but legally I am yours...so please...hold me' and my lips parted at what she whispered in my ears...I couldn't really believe she was saying this...when did she become so vocal...

I slowly moved a bit backward and looked at her with a hooded gaze and she had a slight smile on her lips...

God!!! Is she playing naughty now!! My thunderstorm!!!

I tried hard but couldn't control my blush and my lips helplessly curved although I tried to fake a serious look...just then someone bumped into me and I ended up being pushed more into her with the reflex action...my hand tightly squeezed her waist...

Soft....

She is soft...and curvy...

My brain registered and next minute I cursed myself for such unholy thoughts..

What's wrong with me!!! Damnnnn!!!
She's Ragini Siddhu...

Exactly... she's Ragini...
My heart teased me and I closed my eyes adoring a blush again...

Slowly I heard yet another whisper...
'We are supposed to move not just hold on to each other Mr Pai' and her hot breath left shivers down my spine when it fanned against my earlobes and cheeks..

I opened my eyes and looked deep into her eyes.. Black sea came alive tonight in those beautiful shiney almond like eyes...

'Dance with me Ragini' I just said and they shined more

I saw her cheeks went crimson pink and we kept moving in each other's arms like this was eternity. It felt home. This was serenity. I don't know for how long did we continue dancing. Music kept playing, songs changed but we were lost in each other's eyes. We had so much to talk. But none of us wanted to loose these moments. This silence was more peaceful.

Until we felt someone hug onto my legs and I looked down to see it was my little Tia.

'You don't love Tia now Sidyboy' she said in a low tone and my eyes widened. Was I so obvious that a 4 year old could ask me that?

I saw Ragini blush to her roots. I looked back at my Tia's blue shiney eyes and I said...
'Ofcourse not...Mamu loves Tia the most..
' saying I wiped her tears which slowly rolled down her cheeks.

'You will marry me once I finish my school you promised!!!' she said while I saw Ragini's eyes widened as she bent to down too...I was going to answer her but Ragini said...
'Ummm...sorry darling your Mamu is already married to me na...see' saying she flaunted our engagement ring to her and Tia started crying loudly this time.

I shot a 'you are impossible' look to Ragini who was only smiling with amusement...

'She is 4 ... atleast be considerate...you can't say that to her' I said and she simply shrugged her shoulders biting her lips trying to control her laughter...