Thunderstorm 🌀 meets 'His' Volcano 🌋 - Part 2

Author's POV:

Ragini had a quick bath and changed into a red checks boyfriend shirt and jeans. She was happy that they would be doing gardening today reliving their childhood memories. She smiled looking at the sweet cinnamon rolls and coffee but today was one of those rare days she decided to have breakfast downstairs.

She wanted to have breakfast with 'HIM'. Quickly drying her wet hair she put up a high ponytail she applied some lipgloss avoiding makeup. She was always confident about her beauty and was never concious about how she looked. It was Siddhesh...'Her Siddhu!!'. She knew her smile was enough to make him go numb. Taking one final glance at herself her eyes fell on the 'S' shaped engagement ring he made her wear.

She blushed seeing the shine those diamonds twinkled with as they reflected in her eyes.

'There was a time I cursed this relationship...this ring..but today this has become an eternal part of my soul Siddhu. Never am I discarding this off my body' she said to herself as her eyes filled with tears.

'This engagement means the world to me. This marriage means the world to me.' she smiled at her thoughts and wiped the corner of her eyes hiding those pearls dripping off her eyes wetting her eyelashes. She smiled and picked the tray in her hand and walked downstairs.

She was shocked to see a lot of commotion in the house. There were a lot of men at housekeeping today and Ryan was instructing them to deep clean every nook and corner of the house. 'I knew Diwali was around in a month or so but this looked crazy. I wondered what was happening. I saw Natalie with 2 helpers trying to bake some sugar free cookies and also some fresh multigrain bread. Suddenly everyone looked busy.

Sighing I went to Natalie and asked...
'Ummm Natalie thank you for the cinnamon rolls but I thought we all must have breakfast together...Ummm... where is Siddhu' I asked softly and she said...

'Oh no no child...I'm glad you liked the rolls but I'm upset you didn't eat them hot. Please eat them ASAP and we have already finished our breakfast. There is so much of work pending... tomorrow that volcano is going to create a ruckus otherwise' she said giggling and rolling her eyes.

And I was perplexed. Volcano??? Who???

'Ohhh ummm Sid is in the floral balcony...he is discarding rose plants' she said I was shocked.

What the Hell!!! Those are my rose babies...No way I'm letting him discard them!!! Is he crazy...

I ran upstairs and saw Siddhu instructing two of our housekeeping folks instructing in placing all the rose plants in a trolley.

'Siddhu... what is this' I asked approaching him.

'Ohhh hey Ragini...did you have your breakfast?' he asked and i was still irritated with the fact that the plants I had grown were moved out from here.

'What are you doing?' I asked and he said..

'Shuffling the plants...we won't have roses here henceforth. I am moving them to the backyard' he said and I was annoyed.

'They are rare shades of roses Sid...I found them with so much of a difficulty in Kennington. You can't throw them in the backyard. There is a reason we call this a floral balcony' I said and he smiled saying...

'Yup and I will replace this balcony space with carnations and peace lillies' he said and I scowled.

'And how dare you discard my roses from my house without my permission' I said keeping hands on my waist. And his eyes shined as he looked at me. He was shocked.

Fuck!!! I guess the 'my' became a little too much!!!
He had turned a shade of beetroot now. Gosh is he blushing?
Why is he so cute!!!

'Ummmm I....I....mean...I also stay here...I will also decide what is put up here and what should be not... and carnations are fine but peace lilies are so boring Siddhu. Look at the roses aren't they colorful and beautiful. They are so fragrant too' I said kissing one of the blossomed roses and he smiled.