When eyes 'RE'-ignite🔥 sparks 💥 - Part 1

Siddhesh's POV:

I was settling down on the couch with my laptop as I had to recheck on a few emails which required my approvals

My company 'Pai Publications' had decided to take another new expansion. We were going to take a big step towards establishing our own news media and local channel in London. It was a huge investment and I was working closely on this project, however the recent developments happening around were disturbing.

Sumanth Mamu asking me to marry Ragini, Ragini's anger and hatred, her stubbornness to take up the job in Mumbai and above all her crazy rampage for Rohit!!!
There was so much happening altogether. Honestly, I wasn't surprised this is Ragini...A little rude, a little stubborn yet a girl with a golden heart. If she loves someone, she loves them with all her heart and soul. And if she hates someone she can cross every line to hate that person!!!

Here again was Ragini's crazy love for Rohit!!! Ragini is blind in what she thinks is 'Love'!!! Infact Rohit had turned her that fire which ignited from her bruised ego!!! She feels she loves him...well I'm nobody to judge but then...i couldn't understand how could she love someone so unconditionally even when he blatantly got engaged to Swati...our cousin!!! But then whom are we talking here about...Ragini...
The girl who stood against the whole world to standby me during the Malini incident but I broke her trust...her emotions...her heart!!!
She still holds that against me...
Well not her fault...I chose this for myself!!!

I couldn't honestly believe the fact that Ragini fell for Rohit. I always thought Ragini is a matured girl with high intellects, she was ambitious, headstrong but now I see only a love sick Ragini who is not ready to accept the fact that Rohit dumped her!!! But I want Ragini to accept it and move on...
Leaving her here in India meant she marrying a random guy because according to Sumanth Mamu his daughter may have issues in getting married... initially due to her diabetes but now to add on also due to the bankruptcy.

I somehow was never happy about marrying her like this...until and unless Mukund Bhavaji convinced me...

Flashback begins...

I came to my room with the broken diamond necklace of my mother's...it was pricking in my eyes...I didn't know Sumanth Mamu played again...he didn't take Ragini's consent before our engagement. I was feeling hurt...guilty...annoyed!!! The feeling of acceptance flew away the minute I saw hatred for me AGAIN in her eyes...

I was standing alone in the balcony of my guest room while I felt an arm around my shoulder trying to cheer me up...

It was Mukund Bhavaji...
Someone who was my friend, philosopher and guide. His wife Shalini was of my age and was my bestie but after her death Mukund Bhavaji became a good friend to me. He was my confidant.

'Siddhu if you don't marry her...Dad will make sure to get her married to anyone. He doesn't any longer care about looks, age or financial condition. He just wants a groom for his rejected daughter only to satisfy his ego infront of Kamaths and now to make sure someone is there to take up Ragini's responsibilities as he is deep down in the shit of loans. He is hitting bankruptcy.