Her broken soul💔 His unsaid pain🔥

Siddhesh's POV:

Her eyes kept pouring non stop as she kept asking me for my anti allergy tablets

Her eyes kept pouring non stop as she kept asking me for my anti allergy tablets...I kept looking at her...she cupped my face in her palms and kept crying and begging me for the medicines...

My eyes were flowing nonstop!!!
As I saw a glimpse of the old Ragini today...
My Ragini...❤️
Mine...

I swallowed a lump seeing her unmasked form...I knew it...she was there somewhere deep down within...I had hurt her...I had betrayed her...I had caused her immense pain...Afterall I had broken her young heart...I knew I had to peel off her layers to reach that Ragini who was hidden behind all that pain and today I found her ...

I closed my eyes as multiple droplets of tears fell on my cheeks as my cheeks felt the warmth of her palms...Her warmth...

I felt her thumbs softly wiping off my hot tears...And her broken voice still hammered my heart...my soul...

'Siddheshhhhhh....' she called my again...

I opened my eyes to meet her gaze...

'Pleaseeee...I said I'm sorry... medicines... please...please.... please...' she kept crying...

I blinked through the tears which were still lingering in my eyes...I still kept looking at her while this time she yelled in frustration and anger...

'Siddhuuuuuuuuu....' she shouted going frenzy and swatted her hand such that the table lamp next to my bed broke down making the room go half dark... although there were dim lighting switched on...the lamp poured ample amount of light in the room which was now lying down on floor...next she kicked the lamp in anger...

I still looked at her calmly...still sitting unbothered of her anger...she knows I've seen her worse...

'Why do you care Ragini?' I asked...

'You are arguing stupid things now Siddhesh...this is not the time to fight upon stupid things...tell me now where are the meds if not I know what to do' she roared. I smiled...

Just then I felt a little discomfort in my throat...I began coughing...

'F*ckkk....it's showing its effect... will you tell me now or not?' she shouted and I managed to say ...

'Ryan...' with a lot of difficulty...

And she probably got the hint...she ran and in some time came back with Ryan and Natalie...

I was feeling a choking sensation already...I could hear muffled voices in background...my vision started blurring...I could see Natalie and Ragini cupping my face...

'Baby...stay awake...stay awake' I could hear Ragini's faint voice...I felt my eyelids drooping low...

***
I opened my eyes and found Natalie sitting in front of me...

'Jeez... he's up... he's up' I heard her call out...I saw Ryan and Dr Edward here...

'Good lord what do you do to yourself Mr Pai...you ate fish? You know you had another anaphylactic attack... you've been warned before' the middle aged man kept lecturing me...I smiled saying...

'Sorry Doc...I didn't realise' to which he wrote a prescription and handed it over to Natalie saying...

'Nat...Get him have these for next 7 days...make sure you let me know if he pukes and keep checking upon him for his temperature, redness and hives' he instructed Natalie and left...

I saw Natalie give me a mad look...she was pissed...
'Why did you eat the fish?' she asked in a angry serious tone...

'Nat I just'

'I saw what happened at the party young man...don't you dare make this a casual thing...'

'She didn't know I was allergic to fish' I tried to convince her but she passed me an angry glare...

'She told doctor details about your allergy history... infact she gave more details about what and all you are allergic too...so just stop protecting her and lying to me Sid' she retorted and I was left with nothing to explain...

She held my forearms and looked at me...
'Why did you marry her Sid? I know I'm just your house help...I may have no rights to question you these but I have never differentiated between you and Ryan ...you are my son Sid... and I can't let a girl come feed poison to my son who swallows it passionately... what's brewing between you both? I see you both have this fiery chemistry yet you both have this unsaid pain...she hurt you but looked more miserable after that...you try to hide her mistakes from me but you are unable to hide your love for her Sid...

I know by now for sure that this is a marriage of convenience...I have heard about Ryan talking to your lawyer about the property you acquired recently which I know is Ragini's father's property. What's happening Sid... would you care to explain?' she asked and I had no other go but to tell her everything...

Next minute Natalie said ...
'So you married her because you want to make her a independent strong woman??? Good explanation...but I'm asking why???'

'Nat I already'

She interrupted again showing her index finger...
'Why Sid?'

I couldn't look into her eyes now...
'Because she's my first love! And I want her to be safe and happy... Rohit is cheating upon her' I said and Nat looked at me...

'Do you still love her Sid?' she asked and I lifted my eyes filled with tears to look at Nat but my eyes fell on the lean figure standing behind her at a distance who kept looking at me with her eyes filled with tears...

I kept looking into those eyes which were pouring non stop .. she looked miserable right now...

'Do you love her Sid?' Nat asked me again...I could see her eyes on me...it was more like they wanted an answer for the question Nat was asking me...

I gulped the lump in my throat and averted my gaze and said...
'No I don't...I never did!!!'

And the next minute I heard the sound of anklets and a loud thud of door...she ran from there...my eyes continued pouring...

My soul smiled painfully at me again...

I hurt her again today...I broke her heart again today...I made her cry again today!!!

'Nat...can you do me one favour? Can you please check upon Ragini... please...she portrays to be very strong but is a baby within' I said holding Natalie's hand and she smiled between her tears ...

'And you say you don't love her Son...sure you don't...sure you don't' she smiled taunting me...

She bent and kissed my forehead...
'I don't know what happened between you both...but I will pray for you both... because this isn't love it's beyond love...' she said and left from there...

I lied down on the bed closing my eyes...

'You are heartless Siddhu..I hate you...I hate you' flashes of our past came infront of my eyes and I kept staring at the moon which peeped into my room.