We Attract to Repel ⁉️

Ragini's POV:

Warm drops of water fell on my head and body as I stood under the shower. While slowly hot drops of water oozed out of my eyes...

'He was loyal!!! Always'

'He didn't cheat upon you!!!'

'He protected a girl...a child...he is selfless!!!'

'You blamed him always...you said you will trust him always but when times came you just walked off like a coward'

'But I tried talking to him!!! He snugged me off!!!'

'And you believed??? Couldn't you see the purity in his eyes Ragini???'

'I could!! But I just....why did I not garner that emotion from his deep brown eyes which always were fond of me'

'I let go??? Yes you let go Ragini...you let go off him just like that...you didn't trust him...you blamed him...you ...you cheated upon him... remember you moved on??? Rohit??? Remember???'

'Why did my destiny have to be so cruel???'

'Gather some guts to face him now Ragini...you must go to him... apologize to him...for not trusting in him...for calling him names... for blaming him... for hating him...'

My eyes were pouring fresh tears trying to compete with the shower in the washroom right now...

Cry it out Ragini...once and for all...if not why suddenly you needed to shower for the second time at this odd lunch hour suddenly ...
You just wanted your corner to let it out... come on Ragini...let it out...

I hid my face in my palms and my loud cries hit the skies right now...

Years of anger, pain and frustration within just came out in form of screams and tears... thankfully I stayed upstairs...I could peacefully let out my pain and fears clenching my heart out...

'Im sorry Siddhu...I wasn't there for you when needed...I'm sorry I didn't trust you..Im sorry for hurting you...Sorry'

I don't know for how long I kept crying...I only stopped my mad cries when I heard a knock at the door. Covering myself in s robe I walked out and saw Malini standing outside...

Her eyes were probably as red as mine.

There were no exchange of words... she just opened her arms for me and I hugged her tightly and cried like a baby...

She caressed my hair and kissed on my head. It really felt like Shalini was holding onto me after so many years...I missed this hug and this care...

'Im sorry for always being a bitch to you Malini...I'm sorry' I said in my thick croaky voice and she simply shed silent tears and kept holding onto me...

After I calmed down a bit she wiped my face and said...
'Come for lunch...it's Sutta Punnav... come'

'No I can't!!' I said and she looked at me. I was looking down...

'You can't always hide from facing him...just learn to move on.. time once lost is gone and doesn't come back but atleast you don't want to loose more time...come...'