Taming the lioness🦁

Siddhesh's POV:

I felt something sticky below me

I felt something sticky below me...it's like my pants got wet and sticky both!!! I touched below to feel if there was water below...I can't trust this girl she may have poured water to annoy me!!! It's no surprise coming from her...I still remember I used to teach her cycling on sundays and if I wouldn't get up on time she would literally splash a jug full of water on me and wake me up!!!

I smiled recalling our childhood memories... But thank god it's not water... probably because I wore pants on my wet thighs probably it's that..I chucked the thoughts and got busy checking my emails on my phone. After about a few minutes I decided to sleep. It's the December month and London is freezing cold now. And my heartless half witted wife is snoring in my quilt like a lioness!!! So I tried getting up to pick an extra comforter but I felt like something is pulling my pants. The feel was wierd...it's like something hard was stuck to my pants...I struggled for a while and got up applying full force and I heard a

Trrrrrrrrrrrr

Followed by loud laughter in the room. She switched on the lights and burst out laughing and my mouth and eyes both were wide open!!!
Fuckkkk my pants!!!

She was sitting crossing her legs wiggling her eyebrows and blowing air on her nails and I narrowed my eyebrows angrily...

While I quickly pulled a pillow to cover my butt and she fell laughing on the bed. I walked straight by keeping the pillow on my butt and ran into my changing room while she was laughing loudly.

Changing into decent lowers I came out angrily only for her to smirk at me and I saw the condition of my couch...
It's rexine material cover was torn...
I shouted at her...
'What kind of a stupid prank was that Ragini...you applied quick glu on the couch??? What is your problem'

To which she smiled lying down comfortably on my fluffly pillows and said...
'My problem is I love to annoy you Mr husband!!!' she was grinning...

'Where am I going to sleep now?' I asked...
To which she smiled keeping index finger on her lips and said...
'Ummmm how about cold cold floor' and I looked at her angrily...

'Im here to make your life a living hell Siddhesh...so you know what...this is my first step .. occupying your room!!! So you know what get out of this room' she said rudely and I looked at her.

'Ragini... you know what is the problem with us both... I am also a stubborn man...the heck I'm leaving this room' I said and went to adjust my pillow on the couch...I pulled 2 extra comforters..used one as a thick sheet on the couch...used other to cover my self...

'Goodnight Mrs Pai... believe me...I don't give up on people so easily... specially whats MINE!!!' I announced and I could see her facial colors changing. My eyes met her eyes and she quickly averted it.

We called it a night.

Next day morning I got up early and did my yoga. But I could still see her all curled up like a baby in the bed. She was never a early riser. I wanted to go soft on her but she is taking all this personally!!! I also want to teach her that I'm no less at all!!! Mukund Bhavaji was right...I need to make this careless girl a responsible woman. Even if it takes me to be hard on her!!!