Epilogue Part 1 - And it begins here ❤️

Siddhesh's POV:

'Welcome to Zurich Sir...Mam...I am your guide here...My name is Ferdinand...you can call me Ferdi...Hope you had a good flight...Sir you have chosen the best place for your honeymoon destination...There is nothing like Switzerland Sir and Zurich...There is only one of a kind'....

Ferdinand was here...Ryan's best friend and he kept on talking and for the first time I saw Ragini intimated by someone's talks. I tried hiding my laughter as this guy didn't let Ragini open her mouth for the first time and my thunderstorm was all silent throughout our journey to our mansion.

 I tried hiding my laughter as this guy didn't let Ragini open her mouth for the first time and my thunderstorm was all silent throughout our journey to our mansion

Ragini stood there shocked, speechless and awestruck as she saw the place we were going to live for the next 10 days here in Zurich.

'You own a house...ummmm sorry... A Bungalow here...I mean all this farm and all this I mean... Gosh your rich Siddhu!!! ' she asked while her jaws were hitting the ground almost and I giggled saying...

'This is your wedding gift Jaan...Our holiday home this is ...And I don't prefer staying in hotels considering the fact that my wife almost burnt down the hotel room which we had put up on our first night...no risks during honeymoon you see...I don't want running around with buckets for water or calling the fire brigade when I could probably utilize it somewhere more useful' I whispered in her ears and I noticed her already pink cheeks had turned a darker shade of pink...

I didn't know if it was the snow or our proximity but all I knew was my lady was happy.

We walked inside and the staff welcomed me. Ragini was shocked seeing our childhood photograph hung in the living room of this house as well. This was was my favorite. Me pulling Ragini's pigtails as she was robbing laddoos before Diwali Pooja. And I remember Shalini had clicked it and she kept blackmailing Ragini to sponsor us icecreams from her pocket money else this would go to her mom and aunty would beat her up like drum in a rock concert.

'You still have this and what the hell... who frames this in living room dude...look at me I was so plump and those pimples' she made a face. I smiled saying...

'I think you were cute...you still are... and you had just hit your puberty then... what more do you expect...and you are beautiful...you are just jealous of younger Ragini' I said and I noticed her sharp gaze on me...

'You remember even this smallest of the detail Siddhu...How?' she said and I  removed my glasses and took a step closer and said at once...

'Because I love you Ragini...always did...always will!!!' and I saw her mouth wide open. I chuckled and went upstairs towards the bedroom.

Ragini's POV:

'Because I love you Ragini...always did...always will!!!' he said it yet another time so easily... smiling...happily... without any hesitation... and walked upstairs...

He has suddenly turned all vocal now and it literally brought goosebumps to me...it was unbelievable for me to digest the fact that this was the same man who made me crave for 7+ years so I could hear this from him...