The embarrassment

"This....no...this....no...what the hell? These is nothing appropriate here!"

She says, running her hand through her hair. Looking at the line of clothes in irritation.

I just lean my back on the wall and stare at her back.
Her figure could be perfect behind those baggy clothes...I can tell it.
Then why is she hiding it?

"Need some help deciding?"

I ask raising my eyebrow at her and she steps closer to me.
Pointing her finger at me.

"You? You will help. Oh please"

I just sigh and move towards the line of dresses. My eyes stopping at a red gown which will be perfect for her.

I pull it out and nearly throw it at her,as she catches it before it could fall.
Her widened eyes staring at it in disbelief to stare back at me.

"This? No way! I -"

"Just go and change girl. I don't have time for this."

She bites her lip, stopping her comeback.
Turning around she leaves to change and I look at my watch.

11:37 pm

I sigh. I have so much to do plus I have a very important meeting tomorrow.
Hope this just ends after this.

She comes out of the try room and without even looking at her,I turn around to leave.

"Now enter. Search for your sister and just get out from here. You have caused enough problems already."

I was at the threshold ,when I heard her low voice.
Making me curse in my mind.

"Stop!....Can you...please let me change back? I am really not comfortable. I look like those despos who throw themselves at men...when I am not..I just want to find my sis-"

I look up at her and my mind goes blank.

Fuck!

She looks beautiful. The dress hugs to her like second skin. And her hourglass figure just makes want to do so many things to her.
Dammit! She is too innocent!
I can't have such thoughts about her.

Her lips are moving as she blabbers some shit. While I just took in her features.
She looks cute,her hands try to cover her cleavage by pulling on its neck.
Making me smirk.

She is going to attract to much attention when she walks back.
And the best part being.

She is not wearing makeup, nothing.
So nude and natural.

"You look fine. Just go"

I say , looking at her one last time and turning my face away from her.
She is not my type.
No way near and it's better if I stay away from her.

Girls like her are too sensitive. And I can't afford such a baggage.
Crying and heartbreak shit just irritates me,and she was a full package of that.

I hear her clicking heels behind me,but I don't stop.
Determined to reach my office and complete my work.

"Hey! Listen... atleast help me finding her!"

I just raise my fingers and dismiss her, making my way through the people and loosing her behind somewhere.

......................................................

She looked lost.

He was gone leaving her to find Rain on her own. While she felt her heard thudding in her chest when she looked up to see people staring at her.