The meet

" Such is the play of energies.

That when you truly want something, your requests are repeatedly rejected.

And when you learn to live without it, accepting it in the name of fate.

It comes back again to hit you , when you least expect it."

      - Suzangill

        .....

        Victor 's pov

It felt like the entire universe was plotting against me today.

It was a fuc*ed up day today.

First my Secretary again goes on a leave without a damned pre notice. Second a notice comes regarding one one of my profitable hotel shutting down in name of the municipal corporation deciding to make an industrial area on the damned land and third, my car breaks down in the middle of a deserted road, when I am on my way to reach an important meeting.

Was anything bad left to happen now?

Leaning against my car. I take out my ringing phone to groan seeing Theodore 's name.

That! How can I forget it. I was to meet that girl he fuc*ed up with.

" Yes"

" Brother! Where are you? The girl and her sister are here?"

" It will take me an hour Theo. Get them settled down. I will come back when I can.'

" But-"

I don't let him complete. Hanging up to see my driver nod at me.

" It's done Sir. The car is good to go."

" Finally."

Settling inside the car. I wait impatiently. My stomach rumbled in hunger and I just ignore it.

I don't have time for it.

.
.
.

I return to my penthouse, once done with my work. When one of the helpers comes forward to take my coat and bow.

" Welcome back Sir Victor."

" Thank you Robert. Are the guests still there?"

" Yes Sir. They are waiting."

" Good. I will just freshen up and be there in 10"

Turning around I make my way up to my room when suddenly I get a whiff of Rose scent in my hallway.

And my footsteps stop. It's been so long. They smell so nice. I look around to find the Roses. But there was nothing.

Strange.

Blaming it on my messed up mind. I just ignore it to go to my room.
.
.
.

Entering the hallroom,I am welcomed by a heated argument.

" This child is first mine! I won't let you kill it!"

" It's only yours and that bastards! Stop playing the blame game here."

" You never trusted me Theo-"

" Trust? Yes I never did because you know why?'

" You broke it! You cheated on me! You slep-"

" I never did it! Stop lying! Stop-"

" Enough!"

I roar. Having heard enough of their brickering. And they both shut up to look at me.

The girl looked at me innocently.Her eyes overflow with tears. And I could tell already,she was faking it all.

She was dressed nothing less than a hooker and my decision was made firm right there.