Brother trouble

" What's it this time?"

Victor asks , leaning back on his seat. Looking at Theodore with his usual cold emotionless eyes.

Theodore didn't dare look up. Too focussed on staring at his wringling fingers. His heart beat accelerates under the authority of his elder brother's tone. Voice reluctant.

" It's nothing. Trust me-"

" Stop lying to me Theodore. I am your brother dammit! You can fool everyone but not me."

" Tell me yourself if you don't want me investigating my own brother now."

Theodore sighs. Finally looking up. Knowing that there is nothing that could escape his brother. He should have known it.

" It's... it's... about...."

Theodore couldn't muster the words. Knowing his brother is going to have his head.

Vic raises his brow. Asking him to continue.

" Speak"

Sighing. Theodore finally blurts out.

" It's about a girl....she says she is pregnant with my child...and she is blackmailing me."

" She has asked me to accept the child or she will sue me."

" Dammit. I know I have fuc*ed up bro. But I don't even love her."

" I want to get rid of her but....she is such a gold digging bitch!"

A deadly silence follows and Theodore knew this was the silence before the storm.

His brother would no way take this lightly.

" Her status?"

Victor asks and Theodore just shrugs his shoulder.

" She was rather low class. Not my usual type. "

" Family?"

" Umm I don't know much. Except for her overprotective bitch of a sister. She fuc*ing punched me once."

Victor just stared coldly at Theodore. Showing no reaction.

To get up. Done with the discussion.

" I want to meet her. Bring her to me tomorrow"

Theodore blinks in disbelief. Getting up.

" Meet her? Why do you want to meet her? She is just one of the sluts-"

" I will decide that. Not you Theodore. You have already fuc*ed up enough!"

Victor tries to control his anger. Rubbing his subtle beard. Turning his back on his brother.

" I am sorry-"

" Shut up. Just shut up okay. A sorry is no use when you don't mean it."

" Keep it and man up for once. If I come to know the child belongs to you Theodore? Trust me. This time you are going to see the worst side of me."

" Brother or not"

Theodore 's hand drops. His words die down seeing the look in his brothers eyes.

Turning around. Victor walks out of the castle like house. Taking the keys from the chauffeur to drive himself.

.
.
.

The car comes to a stop outside a warehouse and Victor gets out to  adjusts his coat. Closing the top button.

From the outside the place looked deserted.

If only it was.

Pushing open the rusty door he walks in to only hear loud cheers.