The Child in her

I walk down the hallways of the great office place, to see people turning around to look at my clothes.

They gossip about something amongst themselves and I just ignore them.

" This will be your office space. Let me know if you need something else."

Amelia says, showing me to a cubicle with a table, laptops and chair. And I thank her.

Settling down.

Taking a long breath, I get to the task she explained me. And I won't lie the work was tedious and time consuming.

Entering vouchers in the system was the most boring thing ever.

But atleast it was away from him.

When suddenly I see someone, calling me and I stop typing. To look at the women beside my cubicle.

" Hey!"

" Hi"

" If you don't mind me asking. Are you sure you are allowed to wear those?"

She says pointing to my casual loose boy friend t shirt, army pants and sneakers.

And I just shrug my shoulders.

" I guess so."

" But boss had set a dress code-"

Showing her my hand, I move closer to her. Pushing my rolling seat towards her to whisper lowly in her ear.

" Fuc* your boss and his rules"

She gasps at my words. Moving back from me. Making sure no one was listening and I give her an innocent smile.

Blinking at me to digest my words. She gets back to work, ignoring me.

And I sigh.

Great. Atleast it will be peaceful here now.

.
.
.
.

Time flies and my fingers ache with the continuous typing. When suddenly I feel chaos enter beside me. Everyone suddenly started running to their seats and adjusting their clothes .

Furrowing my brows, I try to find the source of this commotion.

When he enters.

With those long confident steps, domineering aura and stoic face. A girl walking beside him.

And I couldn't help look at her.

I am not into girls. But if I would have been. Trust me she would have been the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

A 5 feet 8 inch model looking women with dark auburn hair and beautiful green eyes. Her hips swayed as she walked and I see the men gawking at her beauty.

" Is that Sir's new secretary?"

" Damm man she is hot."

" Shut up! Sir may hear."

They both enter the meeting room, ignorant of the comments and stares.

Talking something about the meeting I guess.

Lowering my eyes on the work in hand, I try to ignore what I just saw. Typing frantically.

But who was I fooling.

I don't know why I was feeling this way.

It has just been a day and he already found a replacement. I can't call it jealousy as of course I was no match to that beautiful women. But I was just hurt.

When I shouldn't be.

I was no one for him.

Putting aside my thoughts, I was halfway in my work when I see Amelia running towards me frantically.