The mysterious women

Victor 's pov

" Damn this place"

I fuc*ing hate these clubs. And these women. Imagine me, the owner of this club is saying this. But I can't help it.

It's the truth.

If it wasn't for Evelyn getting on my nerves to come here. Trust me, I wouldn't have been here.

It's been years since I last visited these clubs .

I have just delegated these branches to my stuff. Having enough on my plate already.

Sitting on one of the bar stools, I order for a drink. Slipping on it slowly, not in the mood of getting drunk tonight.

Looking around at the crazy youth in boredom.

My phone pinged and I take it out to roll my eyes.

Evelyne - I am so sorry for making you wait baby. Will be there in 5.

5 means at least 30 minutes in a women's dictionary. Damn them too. Why did I even agree to come here in the first place.

Gulping the glass. I just get up to leave.

I don't have whole day for this.

Before I could step further, I feel someone's head smack against my chest. And the person stumbles back to fall when out of instinct, my hand slides along the petite women's waist to keep her steady.

Her widened eyes interlock with mine and I feel my heart thud rapidly in my chest.

I stood oblivious of everything.

Nothing mattered to me.

Nothing... except those beautiful doe shaped brown eyes hidden behind a matte black mask.

They looked too familiar...too innocent..they don't even belong here.

Where have I seen them?

I searched through my mind for answers. But I was blank. Too lost. My frantically beating heart in my chest, the only evidence I could get.

She doesn't say anything.

Just stares at me blankly.

To cover up her surprise.

Why was she surprised to see me. It's not just me. She knows me..she has to. I can't be mistaken.

Her surprised eyes suddenly get veiled by a mask of coldness. And she gets up. Looking at anything except me.

I feel a push on my arms and I realised I still held her.

Moving back from her. Retreating my fingers. I beg my pardon.

" I am sorry. I just-"

" It's alright"

Was all she says, interrupting my apology and walking past me. Ignoring me completely.

To be honest I felt rejected. No women has ever dismissed me like that...let alone interrupted me.

Turning around, I couldn't stop myself. Staring at her back, I stood transfixed.  She wore a black figure hugging dress. Her ass swayed as she moved confidently making men to literally turn around and ongle at her.

I felt bothered.

I don't know why.

I don't even know her.

Hell I haven't been so interested in a women after..... her. My little Lioness.

Why now suddenly?

I am going crazy.