The Offer

" Y-ou?"

Rose exclaims. Looking at the man in horror. To only find him getting up from his seat. Making her get up as well.

" I...I wasn't aware! I...I am so sorry! "

She says stepping back. To only have him move closer. His eyes fixed at her anxious ones, sleeves rolled up and steps confident.

" If I had known this was you-r company? I wouldn't have come here! I am not following you, I swea-"

" Shhhh"

Her eyes widen as he presses his finger on her lip. Silencing her while her back presses on the glass overlooking the capital below.

Gulping she blinks. Staring into his eyes and suddenly the blurred memories of that night hit her. Making her cheeks to flare and heart to thud.

" Do you have any financial problem?"

His question made her eyes to widen. And mind to go blank. Just staring blankly at him she blurts out a lie.

" Of course not-"

" Don't dare to lie to me. "

Her eyes lower immediately. And he gets his answer. She thought he will be disgusted. She thought he will make fun of her like those rich arrogant assholes. When he instead moves closer to her. Making her breathing to hitch.

His minty breath hits her lips and she clenches her fist by her side. Feeling weird emotions swirl ar his closeness.

A soft touch on her chin. Made her heart to race. As he pushes up her chin to stare back into her eyes.

" Your eyes have dark circles under them, showing you haven't slept properly in days. Your body looks frail like it will faint any second. "

" And these lips that I kissed...."

Her heart stops as his thumb moves up to trace her lips. To stare back into her eyes.

" Are chapped and pale."

She bites her lips immediately. Not able to look at him any longer. He has read her like the back of his hand. He has easily seen what she was trying to veil from this world.

He was dangerous. He was unpredictable.

" Tha-t's none of you-r concerns Sir. Excuse m-e"

Trying to move aside. She was going to leave when his arms blocks her exit. Trapping her between the glass and his frame.

" Sir plea-se"

" No"

He retorts defiantly and she looks back at him surprised. What does he want from her? Why is he making her feel so vulnerable.

" You are not going anywhere Princess. Not till I am done with you atleast."

He whispers in her ear. And next she knows. He dips his face deeper in her neck. Moving aside her hair to get access of her neck.

" Hmm I never thought I will miss this scent."

He speaks taking a whiff of her rose scent. While she stays frozen. Looking in front blankly. A wetness pooling between her legs, heart thumping and stomach churning.

What's happening to her? Why does he make her feel like that?

" S-ir"

She speaks. Struggling. Her palms pressed on the glass behind. To only feel his hands trail lower to clasp around her fingers.

Holding them.

" Tell me princess....how much money do you need?"

He asks biting on her earlobe. And her eyes widen. And heart stops. Did he really asked her this?