Rules

Rose

I don't know how or when it happened. But in a span of just 5 minutes this mysterious man who I don't know much about has  made all my problems distinguish in thin air.

I am one hell of a stubborn woman.

Don't doubt me on it.

When I decide something. I can do anything for it. And I had decided the second he held my wrists in his grip, stopping me.

To leave.

To go far away from this man who has acquired a monopoly to make a weird uneasiness to settle in my chest.

But for the first time in my life, I failed miserably.

I was tired of running behind money. I was tired of taking responsibilities. I was tired of worrying about Rose.

I was just tired of life.

And maybe that's why when this handsome Adonis like figure asked or rather ordered me to work as his personal secretary.

I just stared at him shocked, my earlier retorts lost.

Finding the news to be too good to be true.

Hope rising in me with a tinge of doubt.

What does he want in return?

Why is he being so nice?

Before I could ponder on the reasons behind his actions. A piece of business trousers and formal shirt is layed on the bed.

And he orders me. Pointing at the clothes to leave.

" Get changed and be down in 5. I hate waiting."

Staring at the closed door. I gulp. Trying to process. Knowing well what my decision was.

Right now nothing else mattered than a good job, food, clothes and roof over my head.

I committed a blunder once by slapping her.

I can't let this opportunity go .

And as far as this heart was concerned. I am a master in taming it. I am sure it will ease out with time.

It's just uneasy because a beautiful and powerful man like him has never talked to someone like me. Let alone helped me.

I was just intimidated.

I am sure I will be fine.

Taking a deep breath. I pick up the clothes to change into them. Not having much time for anything.

Tying my messy hip length hair in a high ponytail. I look at my plain face in the mirror to not find anything special.

It can't be attraction right.

I am just so boring... mediocre as some call it.

I really fail to understand his reasons.

Sympathy.

The most probable one.

Putting on my sneakers. It looked weird under the trouser and I tried pulling down the waist of the pants. Trying to hide my muddy shoes.

Cleaning them with a napkin. I rush downstairs.

Lost. As where the exit was.

When one of the maids helps me. Showing the way.

" Thank you!"

Waving her a bye, I gulp looking at a sleek black car in the drive way.

He was driving himself, his silhouette visible at the driving seat. With dark black shades veiling his beautiful eyes. An expensive watch adoring his wrists. He looked irritated talking to someone on the phone.