Her Lies

Rose pov

I wake up on silken sheets. Feeling my head throbbing. Holding myself up, I look around to groan .

" Fuc*!"

I think I drank too much yesterday. It wasn't needed but then I had to act out as real as I could.

Running my fingers through my long brunette hair I sigh. Taking in the room in which he brought me.

The theme was black.

With dark bedsheets, dark curtains and even dark couch. And I immediately knew who this room belonged to.

The thought was surpring.

Why not a guest room and why here? Don't tell me he stayed here last night. My eyes fall on a comforter laying on the couch and my suspicions got confirmed.

He slept here.

Why?

Pushing aside the useless thoughts, I get up to find myself in a cozy soft red check night suit and I stop.

That pervert!

Don't tell me he changed my clothes.

Groaning I decide to finish with my motive of coming here first. I will question him later.

He was not here.

This was the perfect opportunity.

Sliding out of the covers I slip in the slippers to sneak out of the room. Thankfully there was no one around.

I still remember from the first time I was here.

His office was on this floor only.

How far is it?

3 rd door to my left.

Yes!

I look back to see that no one saw me entering. Once assured I step in, closing the door behind me.

Rubbing my hands together, to begin the rampage.
.
.
.
10 minutes later.

Dammit!

There was nothing here. Except for the usual contract papers and documents. He can't be that clean! There has to be something!

I was going through the last drawer when suddenly I hear his voice outside and I freeze.

" Later Theo. I am busy right now."

" No. You can't ignore me like this brother. "

Sh*t!

My body goes still as I hear the door knob opening and I rush to hide under the table. Stupid. I know but I don't have a choice here!

Holding my breath I lean back on the wood to hear his heavy footsteps coming closer.

" You have to answer me brother!"

" How the fuc* do you know her sister! "

Theodore says, talking about me as Victor settles on the rolling chair. Sighing.

No bothering to answer him.

" Brother! I am talking to you!"

He roars, impatiently and Victor places his hand on his lap. Making me look at his beautiful fingers.

Even his hands are beautiful.

" Leave Theo. I won't be repeating."

Victor warns but Theo was a stubborn ass. Settling on the seat in front, he places his hands on his chest to speak.