Crossing Limits

His grip on her wrist didn't falter as they entered the club. Loud music silenced her pleading voice as they made way through the sweaty bodies.

Her eyes take in the strange environment and she feels more conscious. She has seen clubs before but never like this one.

It screamed luxury and money.

Huge chandeliers adored the ceilings. There were neon lights. The floor and walls were all black.

Yet what perked her interest was the fact that everyone was staring and cheering at something or rather someone.

And that's when she sees one wall of the club covered by a glass and beyond it girls were dancing. Moving their hips to the rhythm of the music.

There were poles there and if she was not wrong. It was a live pole dance performance.

She felt strange seeing it.

The way the women moved. They were just so perfect and beautiful.

Their bodies flawless....moves perfected... enough to make the crowd go crazy for them.

Every man there was fascinated by the girl dancing on the floor except for one.

Victor.

Making way through the crowd. He stops in front of a double doors and the guards greet him.

" Hello Sir. The girl-"

" She is with me."

Victor looks back over his shoulder to find Rose fascinated by Bella's dance moves. She couldn't take her eyes off her.

And he only smirks.

If only she knew what he has planned for her.

" Princess?"

She looks back at him finally. Her eyes still in daze. Too surprised and afraid at the same time.

" Huh?"

She asks absent minded. Her grip on his arm tight.

" Keep moving."

With this the doors to the private lounge are opened and Rose felt even more conscious than before.

It was dark there. But she could see sofas and lounges on either side.

Men and women sat there. Their clothes and perfume screaming wealth.

As soon as they entered. The reaction was similar. She could feel all eyes on her or rather on him.

Trying to hide behind his huge frame ,they continue to walk even further and she literally bumped into him as he stops suddenly.

His back stiffens but he doesn't say anything.

The guard barely looks at him and again the doors are opened.

To her surprise there was no one here and without a doubt this place was the biggest and the most expensive looking one.

The sofa's...the carpet...she felt afraid even stepping on it.

Yet what surprised her more than anything was the fact that when she looked up. She was very close to the girl that was dancing on the stage.

Were they backstage?

There was glass on two sides of the cubicle in which the girl danced.

One side was for public and the other side for this room or rather for him...the vvip guests.

Her throat suddenly felt dry when she looked back to find him seated on a sofa. With one leg placed on the other.

And an indecipherable look in his eyes.