The Punishment

I gulp, getting up to close the door. My heart rampaging in my chest.

Knowing it is better to not argue or ask him any questions right now.

" Sit"

He speaks sitting down on his bed. Running his fingers through his hair ,like he didn't know what to do himself.

I settle on the chair in front of him nervously.

Feeling his brown eyes looking at me.

" Closer"

Holding the chairs handrest, I pick up the chair to drag it closer to him. A safe 2 feet distance between us.

" More closer"

I wasn't sure what he was trying to do. And his unpredictable self was the very reason I was feeling scared of him.

" But-"

I didn't get to complete my word of protest as next I know, I literally fall back as he grabs the chairs leg and pulls my chair to him.

His face just inches away.

His legs on either side of my chair.

" Look at me Rose."

Fidgeting with my hands in my lap. I look up, meeting his intense orbs and the words he spoke next left me spellbound.
My leg shakes in anxiety and palms sweat uncontrollably.

" Look deep into my eyes princess. Do I look like a man who you can fuc* around and get away with?"

" But you didn't -"

" Shhh"

Pressing his finger on my lip. He silences me. And I gulp.

" Just answer my question in one word. Yes or no?"

Keeping my eyes lowered, not able to match his eyes. I speak .

" No"

" Good. So you must also be knowing that if it was any other women other than you. She would have been down on her knees, begging me for mercy right now "

" Or I would have not only stripped her of her job in my company but also would have made sure she was rendered jobless for her entire life!"

My body shivered under his words. I wanted to believe he would not have done this to a woman but then seeing the darkness in his eyes right now. I knew I was not facing that sweet and caring side of him.

" Yes or No!"

I flinch. To stutter out. My lips suddenly felt dry.

" Yes"

He doesn't say anything after that. But his eyes never left my face. His voice suddenly turns soft.

Lifting up his knuckles to caress my cheek, why I could bet was burning.

He sighs to speak.

" I never wanted to be the one to hurt you my princess. But you leave me no choice."

" Someone has to do it to teach you a lesson."

" Someone has to be the bad guy."

My heart stops and my eyes widen at his words. Clenching my fists,I try to get up when he places his hands on the handrest.

Blocking me.

" I am not done yet princess. Don't you dare move."

His face was too close to me. His eyes pools of mystery and I bite my lip to let my shoulders fall down.