One

Kalanie

                            Kalanie

"Mama , get up." The 15 year old shook her mom. "Hm?" Kalanie sat up. "Get Aj. He keep coming in my room and he know I'm on the phone." She rolled her eyes.

Kalanie sighed before sitting up. She walked out of her room and to Khloes room where her 11 year old son stood in the mirror doing tik tok dances.

"Amir. Go sit down." Kalanie told him. He smacked his lips before grabbing his phone and walking out of Khloes room.

"Joy , clean up in here." Kalanie told the girl. "Ok, I will...later." she mumbled the last part before kalanie walked off. Joy closed her room door as whining was heard.

Kalanie walked to Syare's (Sigh- air) room. She picked up the 11 month old boy and rocked him slowly.

She headed downstairs with her son in her arms. She seen Alani sitting on the couch watching TV.

The sound of the front door unlocking. She turned towards the door and her eyes landed on the tall darkskinned man and the little darkskinned boy.

"Daddyyy." Alani jumped up off of the couch and ran to Amir. "Wassup Princess." He spoke picking her up.

"Amir , she's 7....old enough to walk." Kalanie spoke up. Amir smiled a little. "Look at mama acting jealous." Amir shook his head before kissing his smiling daughters cheek. He placed her down.

"Hi kay." Alani hugged her twin brother Kayden. "Don't touch me." Kayden mugged. Alani was very friendly and bright while Kayden was the twin with his daddys attitude.

"Man , stop acting like that." Amir shook his head. Kayden just stared ahead with a stale face as he hugged Alani back.

Amir walked into the kitchen and sat the bags down on the table. Kalanie watched his every move waiting for him to say something to her.

"Wassup." He leaned down and kissed her lips. She pulled away as he reached for Syare.

"Wassup fat man." He smiled at Syare who looked around. Kalanie and amir heard footsteps. They looked up towards the stairs and seen Khloe coming downstairs.

"Hey daddy." She ran over and hugged him. Kalanie smiled. "Wassup." He spoke kissing her forehead. "AMIRR." amir called.

Soon aj came downstairs. "You can't speak?" Amir asked. "Ian know you was home." He shrugged.

"Big ass head." Amir mushed Ajs forehead making him mug. "Dad , can you take me to play basketball with Marcus tomorrow?" He asked.

"I gotta see." He explained.

"Daddy , he ain't gimme no ranch for my wings." Kayden stomped in the kitchen. "We got ranch in the refrigerator." Amir explained.

"But daddy I want you to go back up there and beat him up. Please daddy." Kayden spoke making kalanie and amir laugh.

"Aight, imma beat em up for you. But go use that ranch in the fridge." He explained. "Ok daddy. Imma record when you beat him up." He spoke walking away.

"Ian beating that man up , he probably had a rough day, Kayden." Amir laughed. He heard Kayden stomp his foot.

"Daddy, I'll handle it." He mumbled and the two laughed again. The doorbell rang catching their attention.

Kalanie walked to the door and opened it. She seen Alaina. "hello." Kalanie spoke earning no greeting back.

"Where is my son and my grandkids?" She asked. "In the kitchen." Kalanie mumbled shutting and locking the door.

She walked to the kitchen behind Alaina. "Hey amir." She spoke. "Hey." Amir and Aj spoke in unison.

"Look at my beautiful grandbabies." She smiled grabbed Syare. Khloe just stared. For some reason she liked all the kids except for Khloe.

She still didn't believe Khloe was his kid even though she had his whole face. "Hi granny." Alani hugged her. "Hi sweetie." She smiled.

Kalanies eyes landed on amir who was already looking at her. "Let's go upstairs." He mouthed.

She nodded before the two headed upstairs and to their bedroom.

"Where you been?" Kalanie asked as amir grabbed her waist. "Handling business ,baby." He explained.

"What you been up to?" He asked kissing her lips again. "Nun , dealing with these bad ass kids." She shook her head.

"My babies ain't bad-" she cut him off. "yes they are." She explained.

He smacked his lips. "Maybe Aj , but I was dealing with the bad one all day." He mumbled.

"Naw , don't talk about my baby Kayden." She mumbled. "Yo baby bad as hell." He chuckled.

•••••••

Idk if I'll keep it up but y'all been asking so here's book 2 💓

Thanks for reading please vote.

And lmk what you think