Eight

Kalanie

"She's doing fine. Just leave her alone." I explained to amir as he rode past joys school.

I glanced over at amir who had that same look on his face. Like he had something to say.

"What is it amir?" I asked. He shook his head no as If it was nothing. He grabbed my hand and kissed it , to show he had nothing to say.

"What you think this one Gon be?" He questioned placing a hand on my stomach.

I shrugged. " A girl." I replied. "I hope." He mumbled. "I want another boy." I frowned.

"For what? All of em bad as hell , now." He explained. "Not Kayden-" he quickly cut me off.

"That's the main one. Aj and syare ain't even really bad. It's kayden. He Gon be a problem when he get Joy age." He explained and I could only agree.

"Well he acts like you , I see where he get it from." I explained and he smacked his lips but he didn't argue or disagree.

Soon he pulled up to the doctors office. We sat in the car talking since we were early.

"I wanna get you a new ring." He explained looking at my ring. "why? I like this one." I explained.

He shrugged. "I seen sum better." He explained. "But this one has memories. I remember the day you proposed." I smiled thinking about it.

"Alright, then keep this one." He shrugged.

"I told you I was gon marry you and you said I was full of shit. Stop talking to me." He mumbled crossing his arms. I laughed a little. "But I said yes. I knew you'd be around for a long time from the first time we had sex." I mumbled before kissing his cheek.

"Damn Ian know I beat it up that good." He mumbled and I laughed.

"Oh you didn't." I chuckled. "Remember I was fucking with a white boy before you and you were the first black boy I ever let hit so...." My voice trailed off and he smacked his lips.

"Kalanie shut up cuz you really got the best. That's why you married me." He spoke.

He turned towards me and kissed my lips a few times.

"I knew you was gon say yes as soon as you told me you was pregnant." He smiled.

"Yeah ok... anyways can you take joy to play basketball later?" I questioned. He shrugged. "Maybe." He mumbled.

Joy

My dad decided he would give me space today so he just dropped me off and went home.

I was not in the mood for playing anymore, I was about to call my dad and wait outside. I gathered my things and headed to the door.

Madison still tryna fight me. Ion mind. She know I'll beat her ass but fighting is just so ghetto and embarrassing but it's whatever.

I sat outside on the curb texting my dad when I heard keys and seen some Jordans stop in front of me.

I looked up and smiled seeing autumn. "Wassup." He spoke. "Hey." I smiled standing up.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back. "You finna leave?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I just texted my dad to pick me up." I explained.

He smacked his lips. "Why you ain't tell me you was coming today?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. It didn't cross my mind." I replied.

"I wanna spend time with you." He explained.

"Me too." I replied. "Come with me to the movies tomorrow after school." He explained.

I know my mom would definitely let me go with him. She'd consider it a date, and she's been waiting for me to go on another one.

I think my parents think I'm gay. They've both asked me before.

Maybe because of my love for basketball and stuff or maybe because I've brought home more girls than guys.

"I think I'll be able to do that but I gotta ask my mom." I explained. He nodded. "Let's go to my car." He licked his lips.

I nodded before grabbing my things and heading to his car.

We sat In the front seat talking. "And now she tryna fight me. I'd never fight over no nigga but it's just...she got too much mouth." I went on.

"Just ignore her." He shrugged. "But then she Gon run around saying I'm scary , and we both know that's not true." I went on.

"Don't swing on her first." He said. "I know." I mumbled as I looked over at him.

"Damn. You staring. I look good?" He chuckled. I laughed a little before he kissed me.