Twenty

Amir

I rolled over on to my back with khari laying on my chest asleep while I tapped on my phone.

Khari was a newborn. Kalanie just had her almost two weeks ago.

Ian having no more kids. Shit just pissed me off. She woke me up crying. And wasn't shit wrong. She just like to be held.

I glanced over at kalanie who wad watching some ghetto ass stripper show.

"Amir." She started.

"Hm?" I asked. "I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?" I damn near yelled before I realized I could easily wake my babygirl up.

She stared at me and I sighed. "Im just playing." She mumbled. "You say that like you would never get me pregnant." She mumbled turning on to her side.

"Kalanie what you talking about? I done got you pregnant damn near six times." I replied shaking my head. She didn't say anything cuz she was too into the show.

"I know. I was just kidding." She finally responded before leaning down and kissing me.

"He so fine." She smiled when that diamond nigga came on the screen. I mushed her head.

"Oh he fine?" I asked. She do this shit every time.

"You alright amir." She mumbled as I got on my phone. "She bad." I mumbled looking at some girl on Instagram.

She seemed unbothered so I smacked my lips and put my phone down. I slowly stood up making sure I didn't wake up khari.

I placed her in the crib next to the bed before walking to the door. I walked out of the room and to go check on the kids.

I walked to Syares nursery cuz it was closest. I walked in the room and he was knocked out.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead Before walking to the twins room.

Kayden was asleep. Alani was up reading from that lil ass book.

"Hi daddy." She smiled. "Come here." I held my arms out. She placed the book down before walking over to me and I picked her up before kissing her cheek.

"Why you still up?" I began walking out of the room with her. She shrugged. "I had a bad dream and I couldn't go back to sleep." She explained.

"You wanna come sleep in daddy room?" I asked. She nodded. "aight." I replied as I walked to Ajs room.

He was surprisingly asleep. He usually be up on that game. I walked to joys room and opened the door. It was pitch black so I flipped the light on.

I seen her body under the covers but she looked fat as shit from where I'm standing.

I walked closer and pulled the covers off revealing some pillows.

I smacked my lips. This lil girl bad as hell. I turned the light off behind me before making my way back to my room.

I walked in the room with Alani and placed her down in the bed.

"Amir wh-" I cut her off as I grabbed my phone. "Joy ain't in her room." I started as I opened my contacts.

"What? Where is she?" She asked. "Ion know." I began dialing her number.

Joy

I climbed back in the window and shut it just as my dad began calling. My eyes widened as I immediately kicked my shoes off.

I realized he messed up my pillows in bed. I kicked my shoes under the bed as I stripped naked.

My back was killing me.

I answered as I began putting on my pajamas.

"Hello." I answered. "Where the hell you at?" He asked as I kicked my dress under the bed.

I climbed in bed as he spoke. "no you not , I just went in that damn room and you wasn't there." He explained.

"Well I'm in the room. I was just playing with you and hiding in the bathroom. Come check. Im here." I explained.

"Come to my room then." He mumbled before hanging up. I ripped the lashes off and wiped my lips clean before walking out of my room.

I'm so glad I got home in time.

I don't regret going at all. I had the time of my life.

I reached the room and opened the door. "hi joy." Alani waved. "Hi." I waved back with a smile as my parents shared a look.

"Why you hiding In the bathroom?" My dad asked. "Cuz I heard you coming and I just...I feel like you don't trust me."

"I don't and you give me reasons not to."