Four

Joy

"I'm bored as hell." I mumbled sitting in bed. "I wanna do Molly with a white boy." I mumbled grabbing my water bottle.

"WHAT?"

I snapped my neck towards the door where my dad was. "Oh that was a joke." I mumbled.

(Y'all drugs are present in this book , lemme just say that.)

"Better have been a damn joke." He mumbled. "Get yo ass in that bed. You know you got school in the morning." He explained.

"I am in bed." I furrowed my eyebrows. "take yo broke ass to sleep."he mumbled. I smacked my lips before laughing a little.

I laid back on my back and he stared. "Goodnight." I furrowed my eyebrows. "goodnight. Love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I'll love you if y'all let me go to that party." I joked.

I wanna go to this party on the weekend so bad.

"If you keep asking me about it you ain't going." He explained.

"Love you too." I responded before he walked away and shut the door. I sighed flipping on my stomach

NEXT DAY

"Ok so I'll be the baby mama and you can be the baby daddy." Jazlyn wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

I smacked my lips. I'm finna start wearing fucking dresses. These hoes don't get it.

Ian gay , I'll beat yo ass like a nigga tho.

And I dressed girly today. Not girly but girly enough to look straight. I wore gray sweats , a black and purple chief keef shirt and purple and black Jordans.

"Jaz Ian gay." I pushed her arm off of me. She smacked her lips. "Yeah yeah." She mumbled as we walked out of the school.

"Hey jay." Mani walked up. "hey." I replied. "You got a game tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I'll come." She explained. "you gotta buy a ticket." I explained.

She smacked her lips. "Say you my girlfriend and I'll get in free." She spoke. I chuckled shaking my head.

"They don't give a damn. You can't get in free."I shook my head. "Damn. I guess I'll pay." She rolled her eyes.

"Alright, I gotta go. Coach Gon be mad." I spoke knowing we had an away game.

"The game at Stinson." I told her. "Aight." She nodded and I doubt she'd come cuz Stinson is a lil far.

I began walking towards the gym and inside to the locker room. They were already getting dressed and I began getting dressed too.

After about 15 minutes we had to go. We headed out to the bus and I sat in the back with Liyah while on my phone.

"You think they Gon be good?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Stinson is good but I'm better." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes. "Cocky." She mumbled and I chuckled.

"Nah. I'm humble." I shrugged. The school was pretty far but we made it within an hour.

"Alright girls , NO shouting a each other on the court. We don't want a repeat of last game. That was embarrassing and uncalled for. It made us look bad." Coach explained.

Soon we all headed off the bus and into the school. We slowly walked in the gym and to the seats. We sat down and waited for the game to begin.

We began doing warm ups and running drills before we had to start. I seen my parents In the crowd with my bald headed siblings.

He threw the ball up as I smacked it over to Liyah.

I jogged over to our side where liyah passed the ball to Jessica. Jessica pretended she was gonna shoot before throwing the ball my way allowing me to shoot.

••••••••

"Nah fuck that." I yelled. "KHLOE." I sighed in frustration as I was pulled back by the coach. She led me out of the gym.

We were 12 seconds away from the end of the game. I was on the court and a bitch bucked at me.

I let that slide but then I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she called me a bitch.

Then she clearly elbowed me in my stomach and I fell. I let that slide cuz she then fouled out.

But I seen them bitches laughing and on IG one of my teammates seen them post ts on they story with a laughing emoji.

And they recorded it too like TS was planned.

They were getting ready to go and the bitch walked up to me talking about some wassup. Her ghetto ass don't need to be on the court.