Twenty -3

Joy

I sat in the room on my phone before the door opened. I looked up and seen keyon shutting the door behind him.

"You mind if I chill in here with you ,shorty?" He joked with a smile. "Actually I do." I joked.

"Man fuck you." He chuckled sitting down on the bed next to me.

I continued to tap on my phone before I put it down and looked over at him.

"You look nice." I admitted looking him over. "Word. I knew that." He mumbled.

I smacked my lips. "I'm just playing, ma." He chuckled. "But you look good." He explained licking his lips.

"Do you need some Carmex?" I questioned and he smacked his lips before we laughed.

We sat In a comfortable silence for another few minutes before he spoke.

"What you doing next weekend?" He asked. "Mm...I'm probably not going to another party. So nothing." I replied.

"Aight then come chill with me." His deep voice spoke. "Um... where?" I questioned.

"Ion know. We can see a movie or sum shit." He explained. "Yeah that's cool. Text me about it." I stood up.

"Come on." I told him. "Where we going?" He asked as I looked in the mirror.

"Downstairs." I replied as he stood up. He stood behind me and placed one hand on the side of my waist.

Whew...

"Let's go." He replied before pulling away and walking to the door. I grabbed my phone and turned to him.

"Can you put this in your pocket?" I asked passing him my phone. He nodded taking it from me and slipping it in his pocket.

He grabbed my hand and I led him downstairs.

East Atlanta love letter played and couples began dancing together slowly.

This is my all time favorite song.

"I remix yo life like cut cocaine." I sung to keyon as I turned around. He slipped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We began dancing slowly and mid song I ended up laying my head on his chest.

I was so comfortable and I felt like nothing in the world could harm me.

Soon the song ended and freak hoe came on. I slowly pulled away and looked up at him. He looked down at me with the same look.

He grabbed me by my waist and pushed me in front of him. He walked behind me while holding on to my waist.

Then there was banging on the door and everyone began to panic.

Soon the door opened revealing the police.

"Fuck." He mumbled before letting go of my waist and grabbing my arm securely.

I heard glass shattering as we headed to the back door.

People were rushing out and as we got out I seen Mani and Veah.

"Mani." I called. She turned towards me. "I'll call yall." I explained.

"Ok." She spoke before she began running off. Keyon and I had to hop a fence like everyone else to get out of the backyard. It was very hard and I almost broke my legs.

We began walking when we got across the fence. We were on a sidewalk and there was a school across the street.

He began leading me across the street and to the school. I realized a lot of people parked their cars over there. His car was also parked there.

He has a nice car for his age and I furrowed my eyebrows as he unlocked it.

We unconnected our hands and I got in the car. "Finally." I Mumbled as I slipped my heels off.

"Funky ass feet." He mumbled starting the car. "Boy." I mugged before placing my foot on his lap.

"You must not know. I suck toes." He chuckled and I laughed. "Eww." I mumbled putting my feet down.

"Are you from New York?" I asked randomly. "Yes sir." He nodded. "When you move down here?" I asked.

"A year ago." He Mumbled as he began to drive. I admired him as he drove.

He continued to drive and then he spoke. "Where you going?" He asked. I shrugged. "I was sussposed to be spending the night at my friend's house but she clearly ain't home so ion know." I replied.

"You can come to my crib."