thirty-1

Joy

It had been approximately a week since that situation and I was at Keyons house.

I laid in his bed and he laid in between my legs with his head on my stomach and he only he had on no shirt exposing all the tattoos on his chest.

He kissed on my stomach a few times before resting his head back on my stomach.

I was only over here cuz my parents were out of town for business so we were with our grandpa so I...snuck out. I guess.

I played with his hair as he rested. I loved seeing him calm and comfortable. I hated how his mom talked to him and talked down on him.

She has a great son. I wish she would realize that.

I never had intentions on falling in love with this boy when I met him at the party that day. I actually didn't plan on seeing him again.

But we both met each other when we were in bad places so I don't think it was a coincidence. God put us in each other's life for a reason and I'm glad.

I was laying my head back on the pillow and I doubt he knew it but this position gave me an uneasy feeling between my legs.

And I had just gotten out the shower so I didn't wanna get all sweaty again.

I soon fell asleep.

I woke up not even an hour later.

I woke up and seen keyon sitting on the edge of the bed playing the game. He put the controller down and paused the game before standing up.

"Where you going?" I spoke catching his attention. "Downstairs." He replied as he walked over to my side of the bed and leaned down to kiss me.

"I wanna go." I mumbled standing up. I hopped on his back but then I switched to the front. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs around his torso. My face rested in the crook of his neck as he headed downstairs.

He placed me down on the counter and I watched as he walked to the fridge.

"You hungry?" He asked. "I can order sum." He started. "Why can't you cook?" I questioned.

"Do you know how to cook?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah. Simple shit like spaghetti and shit like that." He mumbled.

"You know how to cook?" He asked walking towards me. I nodded. "What you want?" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked in between my legs.

"It don't matter, you finna cook?" He asked. I shrugged. "I can."

•••••••••••

I found out that his mom wasn't on drugs. She was just bipolar.

"Hello Khloe." She spoke. "Hi." I mumbled. She didn't know my parents were air and kalanie and my parents didn't know that his mom was Kayla.

I didn't really want them to find out cuz it just might ruin everything but I really wanna be with keyon.

"Come on." Keyon grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I sat on the bed and he shut the door.

He locked the door before slipping his shirt off. He threw it to the side and walked to me.

"Imma get in the shower again." I stood up. "why?" He asked. "Im bored." I shrugged.

He shook his head as I walked to the bathroom.

After getting in the shower and washing up I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body.

Keyon stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror.

"Ouuu, you going to that party later on tonight?" I asked. He mugged. "Why? You ain't goin." He mugged as I stood in the mirror in front of him.

He rubbed on my body as he bit his bottom lip. I know he was trying to control himself since his mom was home.

"We can go together." I started. He hummed in response as he placed me on the counter.

He walked in between my legs and he began kissing me as he rubbed my ass. He kissed at my neck and sucked on my neck as he rubbed my clit.

He slowly pulled away. "Keyon your mom's in the house..." I started. "I know. We ain't Gon do nothing." He replied.