forty-2

Joy

Joy couldn't help but let the moans slip out as keyon feasted on her. She sat on the bathroom counter with her legs spread as he spoke.

"I'm sorry." He hummed against her clit making it impossible to speak on the situation. Her mouth fell open as she threw her head back.

Her legs shook as she came for the 3rd time. "Mmm." She hummed and he continued to feast on her.

She finally grew the strength to push his head away. He licked his lips looking up at her.

"I'm sorry." He kissed at her thigh. When she found the strength to speak she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She spoke and he smacked his lips. "Joy I already explained the shit to you. I wouldn't do you like that ma , and I wouldn't have said nun if I knew we was Gon make it this far." His accent was thick.

Basically he and his cousin were close and he would tell her about Joy when he first realized he liked her. He told her everything he liked about her and the things she did that pissed him off such as the partying, drinking, drugs , etc.

He never thought that she would throw it in her face. He also never thought him and joy would get serious enough to bring her to meet his family.

"Ok." She let it go. She just loved him so much, it was hard to be mad at him. At least he wasn't cheating on her.

He stared at her and she stared at him before he leaned down making her smile. The two shared a few kisses before joys phone began ringing.

She grabbed it seeing it was her mom. She answered and put it on speaker before he walked out.

She licked her lips before her mother spoke. "Hello." Her mom spoke.

"Hey." Joy spoke. "Why didn't you answer my FaceTime call? I wanted to see KJ." She explained.

"He's sleep." She sighed slowly standing up. "Aww , call me when he's up." She spoke.

"Ok." She agreed before almost hanging up. "How's it going?" She asked. "Oh fine. I like it here. It's really cold but it's kinda ghetto." Joy explained.

Her mom let out a small laugh. "Definitely." She replied. "Where's dad?" Joy asked. "He's at work." Kalanie answered.

"Oh. Well imma get in the shower , I'll call you later." She told her mom. "ok." Kalanie replied.

"Love you." Joy spoke. "Love you too." Her mom smiled before hanging up.

She turned on the shower water and then placed her phone down on the bathroom counter.

•••••••••••

"Keyon stop." Joy yelled before pushing him back. He stared at her with a disappointed look.

"Joy you constantly accusing me of cheating and I can't take it no more. I love you , joy. That's why I put up with yo bullshit and on top of that, I treat you like a fucking queen. Ion ever disrespect you purposely, make you feel less of a woman and lord knows I never have and never will try to hurt you. Why you keep doing this? Ian cheating. I know you had it bad with them niggas before me and I get it...but this shit getting out of hand." He ranted.

She sighed tossing his phone down. She realized how bad she was tripping. But she felt like he was spending a lot less time with her now and he was always out "handling business."

And I'm the past a girl had DMD her about keyon and that was still at the top of her mind. The girl was saying bad things about keyon and now he was cheating.

Although keyon was not cheating, joy had reasons to believe he was.

But she could admit that she was going too far with this.

"I'm sorry keyon....what am I sussposed to believe when your cousins saying a different girls name Everytime I see her?" She slowly let her pride creep out.

"JOY, SHES DELUSIONAL." He shouted as KJ watched his parents argue. "I don't wanna do this with you everyday, this shit is tiring. If you feel like I'm cheating...leave me. Ion got the strength to deal with it no more." He threw his hands up with his voice higher than his usual tone.

"I will. Fuck you. Im leaving as soon as this trip is over." She let her pride win as her eyes grew watery.