forty-7

Khloe

Time skip

Joy continued on the way to Keyons house because she has just gotten off of work. She was hungry and wanted to stop somewhere but she decided that she would cook.

She stopped at her parents house first. Khloe stepped out of the car and walked to the door.

She knocked and waited for a response. Soon the door opened Revealing her 17 year old brother.

"Eww. What you doing here?" He smacked his lips. "Move." She rolled her eyes pushing past AJ who was a spitting image of her father.

"Fuck you too."

She walked in the living room where her mom was along with the twins , Syare and Khari.

Also her father.

Joy greeted all of her family as she walked in.

"Where's KJ?" She asked. "At Keyons house." Joy sat down on the couch.

Everyone now knew about the breakup since it had been over a year.

"You should have got him then came." Her mom explained. She shook her head. "No , because you act like you got baby fever." Joy shook her head.

"What- no." Her mom scrunched her face up. "I got it." Her dad smirked at Kalanie.

"Eww."

"Dad.."

"I'm calling yo daddy."

"The fuck my daddy Gon do?" Amir chuckled pulling out his phone. "Ion know...we Gon figure sum out." AJ rubbed the three little hairs on his chin.

•••••••••••

Joy knocked on keyons door. Soon the door opened Revealing Kayla. "Hey." She spoke lowly.

"Hi." Joy mumbled walking into the house. Keyon and Kayla were slowly fixing their relationship.

He walked in the house and seen him  sitting on the couch while kj ran around.

"Mommy." The 4 year old ran up to her. "Hi." She smiled hugging her son.

"Keyon imma take him home today." She told him. "That's cool." He shrugged as I picked him up.

"He starts school on Monday. I'll send you the address if you wanna come." Khloe explained.

"Of course I wanna come. That's my son." He started and she rolled her eyes.

"Go get his stuff." She changed the subject. "You going home?" He asked.

"Duh." She shrugged. "Ion want my son around that nigga." He started and she sighed.

Joy was in a relationship with christian. The two start dating a little over a year ago and Christian was moving very fast. He wanted to move in and what not and joy just couldn't stop him.

Now she didn't wanna be in a relationship with him but she couldn't necessarily leave or speak out on it because it would probably cause conflict between the twos family's so she just stayed.

"Mhm...keyon don't start." She shook her head.

"Ian starting." He threw his hands up. He couldn't lie , he was a little bitter about the fact that Khloe appeared to have "moved on".

But she hadn't and she knew that. That's one of the reasons she wanted to end things with Christian.

Keyon handed her kjs things and Walked them to the door.

"Aye , what's wrong with you?" His accent was still so thick. "nothing." She shook her head looking at him.

"You sure?" He asked. She nodded. "Positive. I'm just sleepy." She shrugged. He side eyed her. "you pregnant?"

She scrunched her face up. "Hell no." She mumbled. She didn't ever wanna be pregnant by Christian.

"Mhm , bye dick head." He unlocked the door. "Bye asshole." She rolled her eyes as she walked out.

"Bye son." He waved. "Bye daddy." KJ waved.

••••••••••••

"Christian please stop." Khloe huffed. She already had a headache and he was making it worse.

"Nah , I'm just saying....you coming home late and giggly and shit. Did you fuck that nigga?" Christian started.

"NO CHRISTIAN." she shouted as KJ called her name. "I'm coming." She yelled to her son before standing up.

"Who the fuck you raising yo voice at?" He asked.

She ignored that. "I'm leaving Christian , I don't care what you say." She shook her head.

She rushed to her son's room. He was in bed watching his iPad.

"Yes?" She asked. "I'm hungry." He spoke. "Ok , i-" Khloe was cut off feeling her hair being pulled.

She screamed as Christian wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her back.

She always tried to fight back but at some point it was Tiring. Christian is a whole MAN. He was definitely a lot stronger than her.

KJ began to whine for his mom Christian dragged her out of the room.

They were in the hallway when he grabbed her neck and squeezed it tightly.

"SO YOU GON LEAVE ME? YOU GON FUCKING LEAVE ME?" He yelled as KJ ran in the hallway.

"Don't hit mommy." He used all of his little strength to try and pry Christians hands off of joys neck.

Christian pushed the little boy back on to the floor causing him to cry.

"Mommy." He cried as tears ran down joys face.

"DONT TOUCH HIM , CHRISTIAN." she now tried to pinch him or scratch at his hands.

why didn't she leave?

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU BEFORE I LET YOU GO , AND YOU KNOW I WILL." he shouted over kjs crying as he sent hits to her face.

That's why she didn't leave.

He had never put his hands on kj until today and now joy would definitely find a way away from him.

"You hear me?" He lowered his tone. She nodded as she cried. "Don't you EVER try to leave me. I love you." He spoke.

"I love you....you love me?" He asked. "Yes...yes I love you." She cried. "Good."