forty-9

Khloe

I woke up and reality kicked in when I realized keyon wasn't in bed anymore. Last night was so great.

I missed having him hold me like that while we fall asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to him kissing me and we had a talk. About how he still loved me and I still loved him.

We didn't do anything tho. We went back to sleep. I sat up and climbed out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading downstairs.

I seen keyon and kayla. What.

He didn't notice me because he was too busy talking with his mom. I rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and scanned the fridge for food. I didn't see anything I wanted so I just turned around and headed back upstairs.

I got dressed back into my clothes and grabbed my keys and my phone. I walked to kjs room where he was asleep.

I shook him gently trying my best to wake him up but he's a heavy sleeper. He woke up but he was so mad.

"Nooo. I wanna go to sleep." He cried. "No baby , we gotta go home." I explained.

"I don't wanna go home , I wanna stay with daddy and go to sleep." He cried.

He sat up and ran downstairs. I stood up and followed. He was downstairs crying to his daddy about how he wanted to sleep.

I shook my head. He is so dramatic.

"Alright, son. You can stay with me." He kissed his son's cheek.

He sniffled climbing on the couch and laying on keyon while closing his eyes.

"Ok bye. I love you." I kissed his cheek and he didn't respond nor open his eyes.

Kayla sat up. "Hey khloe" She turned to keyon. "Hi." I smiled. Keyon mumbled something.

I shook my head walking away. "Bye Khloe." I heard keyon. I hummed in response as I slipped on my shoes.

•••••

I don't know why I couldn't find a trace of christian here , not even Clothes but I was so happy.

I laid in bed uncomfortable as fuck. I was just so horny. You know how long it's been since I've had sex??? Believe it or not but me and Christian hadn't been having sex throughout our two year relationship.

Because he was on steroids for a while and I was too so we both were never horny. I was on steroids for allergies, I don't know about him...

Steroids always make me....not horny. I can literally try to fuck but I won't be able to cum. That's just how it is. I've been off of them for 2 months now but Christian and I were getting really bad around that time.

So if you add it up I haven't had sex in damn near five years which is insane. I mean it's not bad , just crazy.

I cannot please myself, it just doesn't work.

I sighed standing up and walking to the door when it rang. I opened the revealing keyon holding my sleeping son.

Great...

Just what I needed...a darkskin man in a wife beater with tatted arms at my door with a fresh cut while I'm horny...

"I got his hair cut and I'll be over tomorrow morning so I can take him to school." He explained.

I nodded as he walked in. I watched him intently before shutting and locking the door.

I followed him to kjs room and watched him place him in bed. "I love you." He kissed his forehead.

I walked back to my room and sat down on the bed after grabbing my phone.

Soon keyon walked in my room. He sighed and I looked up. "bye." I stood up. He shook his head walking in the room.

"I'm so tired." He slipped his shirt off. "ion wanna argue with you joy, I just wanna stay the night here." He explained and I stared for a few seconds before deciding to sit down.

I climbed in bed and shrugged. He tossed his shirt to the side and I sighed lowly. Great....I didn't wanna fuck him yet.

He climbed in bed and I furrowed my eyebrows.