Ten

Joy

I laid in the bed with CJ. He really put up with my shit and I love him for it.

I've never looked at him as a cousin of family but I guess my family felt like I did since my parents were best friends with his dad.

Christian is his dad. Cjs about a year older than me.

I laid my head on his chest and he held his arms around my waist. "I do love you. I just want you to stop doing this shit joy." He sighed.

"Ok CJ. It's over." I mumbled as I pulled away. I turned on to my side and face the opposite way.

He smacked his lips. "What , you mad now?" He asked. "No." I replied staring ahead.

He turned my way and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned to face him and I placed a hand on the side of his face. "All you wanna do is fucking party and you Gon get yaself into some shit I can't get you out of." He explained.

"You ain't Gon stop till yo parents find out huh?" He asked. "I'm gonna stop." I mumbled. "You said that last time." He explained.

I was silent for a while. "Im gonna stop." I repeated. "Yeah aight." He replied before kissing my lips.

I kissed back as he tightened his grip around my waist. Soon we were making out and I pulled away but he kissed at my neck.

"No CJ. Remember what we agreed to?" I questioned.

We said we'd never have sex again. Well at least not with each other. I feel so bad about us.

We were never dating, we just ended up having sex one day.

I never regretted it but I wonder are we wrong. Because our parents are so close they probably want us to look at each other like cousins but we've never looked at each other that way.

"Fuck that. I missed you." He replied and I only thought about Autumn. Fuck it , Madison can have him.

His hands traveled down to my ass as he kissed at my neck.

Soon he pulled away and stood up. He locked the door as I sat up and slipped his shirt off of my body.

He helped me slip the rest of my clothes off before taking his off as well.

••••••••••••

It was early in the morning and CJ was taking me back to Neveahs house so my mom could pick me up.

I didn't want to go but I had to. Soon he pulled up and I didn't even realize cuz I was so tired.

He shook my gently and I opened my eyes.

I realized we were here and I unbuckled my seat belt and turned towards him

"Thanks." I gave him a hug. He hugged back before we shared a small kiss. I pulled away and stepped out of the car.

I called neveah and soon she answered. "Hello." She spoke. "Hey. Can you come open the door?" I explained.

"Yeah. Bye." She hung up. I walked towards the door and soon it opened revealing neveah.

I headed upstairs with her where everyone else was.

I felt so bad about having sex with CJ because I was having this little situation with autumn.

"Where did you go?" Mani asked. "To cjs house." I explained while going through my clothes.

I pulled out some of my clothes and walked to the bathroom and changed to my clothes just as my mom called.

"Hello." I answered. "Hey. Come outside."

"Ok bye." I hung up. I headed back to the room and gathered my things. "you leaving?" They asked and I nodded.

"What's wrong?" Mani asked. I feel like she's my real best friend cuz I can tell her everything and she never judges and she knows when somethings wrong.

"Nothing." I replied when really the Autumn and CJ situation was bothering me.

I decided I'd just stop fucking with CJ on that level cuz it was less likely to work out.

I headed downstairs and out to my mom's car.

"Hey ma." I Mumbled getting in the car. "hey." She replied. "Ok so....can we go to IHOP?" I asked.

"Yeah bu-" I quickly cut her off. "I don't wanna go with everybody else. I wanna go with just you."