forty-1

Joy

"I'm in New York , stop playing." I smiled showing off the balcony to my friend Amani.

"You could've took me." She spoke as I turned the camera back on to me. "I was not paying for your fucking flight." I explained.

She smacked her lips. "Butt...so now that I'm here and he wants another baby , I just think....he better propose." I exaggerated.

"What?" She spoke making me laugh a little. "Joy you used to be so delusional over him. Remember the time you made y'all kids names up after y'all lil date." She laughed and I straight faced her.

"Ok bye Amani." I smacked my lips. I don't ever wanna speak on that again, it was so embarrassing.

I can't believe I did that...now that I'm thinking about it... I was definitely high when I said that.

"Bye Jayden's mommy." She laughed before hanging up. I tossed my phone on the bed before the hotel room door opened.

In walked keyon and my son walking in front of him while holding a empty cup and swinging it around.

"Come on. You ready?" He questioned. "Yeah." I nodded walking over to the bed and grabbing my phone.

We walked out of the room and to the elevator.

••••••••

I was a little worried cuz Keyons grandma was watching my son but she seemed like a really good lady.

She didn't seem like the type to hurt anyone but then again.. I don't know her like that but I guess I gotta get to know her. Plus kj likes her.

I was trying to have a good time tho. I sat on Keyons lap and watched as he took another shot while his cousins were up and dancing, plus flirting.

That one cousin..... Timothy. He's very flirtatious.

"You ok beautiful?" He spoke. I nodded as he held his hand out. Keyon mugged. "Fuck outta here." He spoke.

Timothy smacked his lips. I was a little drunk and I wanted to go home.

We only came cuz his cousin said she was talking to a guy and the guy invited her to join him in his section at the club with some other friends.

Turns out the guy didn't even follow her back on Instagram , he had only liked a picture.

I know...wtf.

Timothy walked away and I looked at Keyon who was looking at me. "let's go." I told him before kissing his lips.

He continued to kiss me and I stopped him when he tried to slip his tounge in my mouth.

He leaned in for another kiss but I stopped him. "come on-" I cut him off. "Nah , let's go." I spoke as he rubbed my thighs.

"Aight." He watched as I stood up. He stood up as well and pulled up his pants.

Oml he looks SO good. I'm bending him over tonight.

Nah , I'm just kidding about that last part...

But seriously. He's so fine , and his personality is everything.  My man my man my man frfr.

He slipped a hand on my waist and led me out without saying anything to  his cousins.

"I love you." He Mumbled in my ear making me smile. "Love you too." I smiled from ear to ear.

We headed out of the club and we began walking down the street so we could find the car.

I reached the car and he unlocked it. I got in so I could drive although I didn't want to. He got in as well.

He was spitting that lil drunk shit the whole ride. He was just on bullshit right now.

"I'm Foreal , joy. You ain't listening baby. I said we getting married." He replied before hiccuping. "Ok keyon."

He smacked his lips. "Ian playing. And we Gon have six more." He glanced at me and I shook my head stepping out of the car.

We both stepped out and I locked the door. I was a little tipsy, not gonna lie.

we headed inside of the hotel and to our room. When we got there he wasted no time removing his shirt and walking over to me.

I sat down on the bed and watched as he lifted my dress up and lowered his head. He kissed my lips and then he pulled my panties to the side before he got to work.

••••••••••••••

Keyon and I walked in the house and I sighed seeing his cousin. A lot of his family didn't like me already and I didn't understand why. I haven't said much.

"Mommy." I heard KJ before I seen him. I smiled as he ran up. I picked him up and kissed on his cheek

Then keyon took him. We headed to the living room and I seen his grandma. "Hey." I smiled.

"Hey baby." She smiled as I sat down. She stood up and I seen his cousin there.

Keyon walked out of the room with his grandma. "Where you said you was from?" She asked. "Atlanta." I replied.

She hummed in response. "You look like my baby daddy." She spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows. "what-" she cut me off. "He was a crackhead." And I couldn't help but to let a small laugh slip out cuz what..?

"Ok well I'm not a crackhead." I replied. "Used to be."

I looked up at her and stared before I stood up. I walked to find keyon. "keyon."

"Hm?" He looked at me. "I wanna go." I mugged him. "Why? What she say?" He asked. "She ain't say nun. It's about what you said." I crossed my arms and he furrowed his eyebrows.

Y'all have fun at school TMRW 🤭 imma be rubbing my feet together in bed 😩

Sike 🧍🏾‍♀️

Alr , gn