Seven

Joy

I stood up along with Madison. "Can you please stop or leave. Over a nigga?...girl bye." I mumbled before shaking my head.

"What? I'm just saying. Be Foreal. If he has to choose...me or you?" She asked as we began heading downstairs.

"I already told you we have something going on and you still tryna mess with him." I rolled my eyes.

"And is. I don't care , I said I want him. I called dibs first." She spoke as I walked to the kitchen.

I ignored her as I grabbed a glass and placed it on the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed the container of apple juice and poured some in the cup.

I turned around to put the juice back in the fridge as my mom and dad came downstairs.

They bother greeted Madison and I was pissed staring at her because she had my apple juice and she was sipping from it.

"That wasn't for you." I spoke. "oh , my bad." She rolled her eyes. "You did that on purpose." I spoke.

"No I didn't. How you gon tell me?" She mugged. "Who else in here that I'm pouring it for? You didn't ask for it so it wasn't yours." I snapped.

"Hey , joy." My mom chimed in. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Why Are you getting smart about it? Just pour another one-" I cut her off. "No , I was already mad and you know that. It wasn't yours to take." I grabbed my phone off of the counter.

"Girl get out my face. Over a boy?" She asked. "It's not over that boy. You tryna make me feel bad about being a virgin. At least Ian passed around."

"Woah-"

"Ok Madison I think you should head home." My mom led her to the door.

••••••••••

"Nah ain't no running, he ain't faster than these bullets." My dad explained and I gasped.

"You'd shoot a teen boy?" I questioned. "Yeah , the fuck he doing in my house." He stopped the car.

"It was just a question..."

"Mhm."

"Yeah...aight. Thank you daddy." I told my dad as I climbed out of the car. He nodded.

"Aight. I'll be back around 6 be ready." He explained. I nodded shutting the door.

He drove off blasting Boosie and I shook my head.

Ghetto.

I don't know how my mom and him ended up together. She's so quiet and calm and proper. My dad's hood , he's definitely calm but he's not proper.

Basically my mom looks like her type would be a white boy or a lawyer or doctor.

My dad looked like he'd love a bopper or a ghetto bitch.

I shook my head walking into the YMCA. I seen Jay on his phone.

"Hey jay." I spoke walking over to him. "Wassup." He put his phone away.

This nigga be acting funny..he think he cute or sum.

"Is autumn here?" I questioned. He furrowed his eyebrows and made a face.

"Why you worried about my nigga? He don't want yo ass." He joked.

"Oh my bad. Ian know that was your nigga." I smirked. "stop fucking playing with me , joy." He straight faced me making me laugh.

"That's your nigga?" I asked and he smacked his lips. "you know what I meant." He mumbled.

"Anyways...is he here or not?" I questioned. He shrugged. "He on his way. Why tho?" He questioned.

"Cuz I wanna play." I spoke. "Nah , you wanna fuck my homeboy and imma tell him about you. You one of dem." He pointed while side eyeing me.

I smacked my lips. "I don't wanna fuck... right now. I think yo homeboy want me Foreal." I smirked.

And he smacked his lips. "Joy. Be Foreal. You seen yoself? He don't want you." He shook his head.

"Oh so I'm ugly?" I questioned. "hell yeah." He nodded. "But what about when you said you wanted me..." Mhm voice trailed off.

He smacked his lips. "I was just fucking with you. you know that tho." He mumbled.

"Mhm." I hummed as I seen autumn walk in. He didn't see us first.

I glanced at Jay and he was looking at me. He pushed me out of the way to get to his boyfriend first.

I shook my head walking to Autumn. "Man , lemme tell you. I think she wanna f-" he cut himself off when Autumn placed a hand on my lower back, pulling me on to him.

Our date went real good.

"Aww hell naw. You wanna fuck too." He sighed.