Chapter 4

Not long after we started to relax in the front room, Julian came in, and I am ready to put my plan into action. Sienna just sat there trying to remove all emotions from her face knowing what is coming.

As Julian gets ready to head downstairs, I jump in front of him.

"So Julian, I am wondering after dinner if you'd like to come up to my room?" I whisper in his ear while running my finger down his chest to his stomach.

"Now-now ho-ho-hold a second! I didn't- you're a nice girl but- you gotta understand---" Julian stutters, a tint of red to his shocked face. Julian watches me burst into a slight fit of giggles, and his eyes widen in sudden realization.

"You're playing with me, aren't you?!! Fils de pute!" He cries out, appalled and slightly embarrassed, his flustered scowl only makes me laugh harder, and now he sees Sienna laughing from around the corner.

"Scarlett told you---! That traitor! I'll have a word with her right now!" He turns on his heel to go up to Scarlett's office, only to hear her growl echo loudly from her heated phone conversation before he even gets to the first step. He turned back around, a bit nervous now.

"On second thought, maybe later."

He passes by both of us laughing, scowling irritably.

"And you two? It's on. So watch your back, because you aren't the only ones with tricks."

He disappears upstairs, and both of us don't bother holding it back anymore.

Not long after Julian disappears, the guy from earlier, Brazil, comes walking in with a guy looking similar to him but with a lighter complexion and striking blue eyes. I decide to strike up the conversation, not afraid of guys in the least.

"So Brazil, huh?" I ask the youngest.

"Yeah." is the only word that came out of his mouth.

"Who's this, little brother?" The oldest one says, with a wink. Is he flirting with me?

"Umm, I don't know." He mumbles.

"Well she knows your name. How did you not catch this beautiful lady's name?" The guy asks his brother, while Sienna just rolls her eyes in the corner. "And what about that lovely in the corner? Do you not know her either?" He continues to tease his brother.

"Shut up Romain! They just showed up on the territory today. It isn't like I got the chance to talk to them before Beta Julian shooed us off!" Brazil fumes. Oh how cute! I think silently.

"Julian shooed you guys off? Figures he would try to get them to himself." This guy I guess Romain states almost more to himself than anyone in the room.

"I found out Julian is all talk just a minute ago." I interject in their conversation.

"Really?' Romain questions.

"Yeah, he didn't want to meet me in my room." I try to sound serious while Sienna laughs in the background. I think Romain got the hint, but Brazil just stood there and pouts.

"By the way, I'm Eva and this is my cousin, Sienna. We will be here for about a week or more, so that I can train the warriors."

"Then I guess it is time for me to introduce us since Brazil is too shy to do so." Which got him a kick in the leg. "My name is Romain and this is my little brother Brazil. I am the Gamma of the pack and he is a warrior. It would be my honor to train with you, especially one-on-one." He states with another wink.

"I suppose that would be entertaining." I tease returning the wink.

Brazil is still pouting behind Romain when he gathers his brother to leave. I sat back on the couch next to Sienna and enjoy the rest of the movie.