Chapter 13

"Where are you going Julian?" I ask as I see him heading out, knowing he didn't have training today.

"Just to town, a personal visit." He answers vaguely, and it makes me even more curious.

"What kind of personal visit?" I question as I walk towards him.

"To visit my dad..." He murmurs almost reluctantly, and my eyes widen in surprise.

"You're dad lives here?"

"Yeah, we came down here together...we both lived in the rogue pack long before I met Scarlett." He explains, and my grin nearly splits my face.

"I've never met your dad!" I say, unable to resist meeting the man who raised him.

"You want to meet him?" He asks with surprise, and I nod eagerly.

"Come on then, I think he'll like to meet you." He says after a sigh, his mouth twitching up in a smile. He holds his hand out for me to take, a new gesture, but one I freely take as we head to his car.

So, Julian decides to take me on his adventure today. After the formal introductions, Oliver seems very comfortable with conversation and has a light air about him — which seems to be where Julian got part of his temperament from. Oliver is a very attractive guy with silver blue eyes and a square jawline — very defined features. The only thing that betrayed his age is the silver that almost dominated his hair now — otherwise you would never know he is over 30.

"You're very pretty Eva." Oliver compliments.

"Thank you, Mr. Le Tourneau." I blush.

"Oliver - please, Eva. That makes me feel so old."

"You don't look it."

"Thank you, dear."

He pauses for a moment, his eyes twinkling with mischief the same way Julian's do as he looks between the two of us.

"So Eva, what can you tell me about yourself."

"I have a pretty charmed life compared to most. My parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Silver Tide Pack. I have six brothers including my twin, Ethan, who is the future Alpha of the pack. Nothing really significant."

"Stop being so modest Eva." Julian interjects. "Eva is a special wolf — a black and gold one."

"So you have special powers?" Oliver remarks.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"Telekinesis, teleportation, force fields, energy medicine, and body manipulation." Julian lists off, but looks over at me at the end and wiggles his eyebrows - which earns what I'm sure is a pretty pink color from me.

"Body manipulation?" Oliver questions, but raises an eyebrow to Julian. I guess Julian's subtle suggestion wasn't so subtle.

"Yes, the best way I can explain it is like being a doctor without necessarily going to school. I can fix broken bones and broken noses - isn't that right JD?" I taunt.

"Don't remind me." He grumbles.

"Do I even want to ask?" Oliver chortles.

"Probably not." I chuckle.

"Teleportation, that sounds interesting." Oliver muses, cautiously changing the subject.

"Would you like to see it in action?" I question him.

"Sure. Can you take us anywhere?" He ponders.

"Sure." I shrug, "You just have to describe the place, or name it — and I think I could take us there."