Chapter 14

Eva POV

Julian and I meet Juniper and Mariah at the clinic, so I can try to help Juniper with some of her problems with not being able to contact her wolf - for whatever reason. I'm unsure if this method will even help her, but I am willing to try - her and Mariah deserve this.

Getting there, I am glad that Juniper is dressed in comfortable clothing. I simply put on the clothes I typically wear when I meditate - black yoga pants, black sports bra and an oversized gray sleeveless shirt - I stole from Julian. He might not be my mate, but for some reason his scent calms me - strange but true so why fight it at the moment.

"Ok Juniper, I'm going to simply have you sit on this yoga mat in whatever seated position you would like. Hopefully explaining what I am going to do first before I begin will help you relax. I will work with your seven chakras or what I like to consider as energy focal points. You need to learn how to balance these on your own, but maybe if I can push some of my energy into these seven points - maybe it will "jump start" some healing - if this is the reason for some of the problems contacting your wolf. Let me know when you are ready."

Juniper takes a seated position on the mat, while Mariah is standing not far off from her. Once she looks comfortable, I take a seated position direct facing her.

"Let me explain each chakra briefly, showing the positions on my body first before I begin."

"Here at the base of the spine is the first chakra - referred to as the Earth or root chakra. It keeps us grounded. If out of balance, you might feel as if you are disconnected. Sometimes it is blocked by fear."

"Here near the navel is the second chakra - referred to as the Water or sacral chakra. It is responsible for water movement in the body. If out of balance, you might have problems with anything in or around that area of the body. Sometimes it is blocked by guilt."

"Here at the solar plexus is the third chakra - referred to as the Fire or solar plexus chakra. It is responsible for digestion, personality, ego identity. If out of balance, you might have problems like diabetes, ulcers, or stored emotions. Sometimes it is blocked by shame."

"Here near the heart is the fourth chakra - referred to as the heart chakra. It is responsible for love, compassion and joy. If out of balance, you might have problems with hardened heart or heartbreak. Sometimes it is blocked by grief."

"Here near the base of the throat is the fifth chakra - referred to as the sound or throat chakra. It is the communication chakra. If out of balance, you might have throat problems or unable to express who you are. Sometimes it is blocked by lies."

"Here center of the forehead is the sixth chakra - referred to as the Light or third eye chakra. It allows us to express clear thoughts, spiritual contemplation and self awareness. If out of balance, you might have headaches, nightmares or problems with vision. Sometimes it is blocked by illusion - illusions within yourself."

"Here at the crown of your head is the seventh and final chakra - referred to as the Thought or crown chakra. It is allows us to experience unity and realization that everything is connected at a spiritual level. If out of balance, you might have problems with depression, boredom or not feeling connected to your purpose. Sometimes it is blocked by earthly attachments."

"Now I am going to go behind you and place my hands near each point on your back. I will try to push some of my energy into you at these points. You will probably only feel some warmth, tingling or something that feels like vibrations. It should not hurt, and if it does tell me immediately and I will stop."

Moving quickly, I come around Juniper and kneel down behind her. "Are you ready?" I question and Juniper simply nods.

Nervously I begin the process, which seems to go smoothly. However, once I get towards the top I actually feel like my energy is too drained, but I don't want to stop until I am finished. Looking to the side, I spot Julian and give him a slight nod - my small signal that he needs to keep an eye on me. Finally finishing, I start feeling very lightheaded.