Chapter 27

Scarlett POV

A knock on my office door interrupts my time with Raphael, and I am irritated to learn that it is because of Isaiah Newport. Reluctantly I agree to see him.

Thankfully, after a couple of minutes there's knock on my door

"Come in." I say tersely, and Isaiah enters.

"What part of staying off of my territory did you not understand?" I start before the door is completely shut behind him, and he holds up his hands apologetically.

"Please Alpha Blackrose, I mean you no harm, I would just like to talk with Eva." He implores me, and I narrow my eyes.

"If Eva wants to talk with you, I will allow you to stay on the territory unharmed while you are speaking with her." I reply stiffly.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet, Eva hasn't said yes." I huff as I link Eva to let her know that Isaiah would like to talk with her, and she reluctantly agrees.

"Eva has decided to speak with you, but I warn you - don't overstay your welcome and do not harm Eva."

"Yes ma'am."

"Eva is over at the pack clinic helping with the injured. She said she would meet you outside in 10 minutes."

"Thank you again Alpha Blackrose."

I see Isaiah rushing off to meet Eva, and I feel slightly bad for the kid. It's obvious that he is still in love with her, but he made a stupid mistake - one that will forever haunt him. Eva will never take him back, but maybe the guy just wants forgiveness. I hope that is all he wants because that might be all he gets.

Isaiah POV

I rush over to the pack clinic. I don't expect Eva will ever take me back, hell she has her second chance mate, but maybe she will forgive me - that is the best I can hope for now. I've always loved that girl but instead of trusting her I listened to my father - foolish asshole.

I get to the clinic but see some guy carrying Eva off in the distance. I start to run after them, but I'm not quick enough because he throws her into a black Camaro and speeds off.

Quickly, I rush back to the clinic to try and get anyone's attention.

"Someone help come quick. Eva's been taken." I yell out and a dark skinned guy comes hobbling out of a room.

"What do you mean - Eva's been taken?" He roars.

"I saw some guy throw Eva into a black Camaro and speed off."

"I'll link the alpha." he tells me.

I just hope they have some way to track her or know who owns the black camero or something. I can't lose Eva this way. She might not be my mate anymore, but she didn't deserve to be kidnapped either. Who would do something like this and why?

Scarlett POV

"What are you doing to find Eva?" The asshole demands, and I bite back a growl.

"What are you doing? Right now I'm going to call other alphas including rogues I know to help. I've sent descriptions to them. If someone sees them - they will let me know. It's been less than 24 hours." I ask, his attitude grating on my already thin patience.

"Rogues...hmmpphh."

"Meaning what? Don't forget Alpha Walsh that I once was a rogue and most new members to this pack are rogues. They just might save Eva's life. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to seek out the best witches that are within this pack to see if they can track Eva's wearabouts. Feel free to join me if you choose, unless you think this is useless also." I growl out, and he immediately lowers his tone.