Chapter 25

Today was the day that Alpha Blackrose was coming to talk alliances with Callum's father, Alpha Walsh and Alpha Lawson from the Tidewater Pack. I was so excited to see Scarlett again, but I had no idea who would be accompanying her. It is making my stomach do even more flip-flops. I so want, but didn't want, to see Julian again, and yet I had no idea if he would even come with Scarlett. Usually the Beta stays behind to take care of the pack while the Alpha was gone, so the likelihood of him coming was slim.

"Hey Scarlett! Glad you could make it!" I called out to Scarlett as she exited the SUV, a surprised smile on her face when she sees Raphael get out too.

"It's been a while Eva, I've been been looking forward to this alliance meeting." Mariah and the rest of the warriors come up beside Scarlett, a smile on their faces.

"Hey teach, did you miss us?" Tyson asked playfully, and I smiled.

"If you mean kicking your butts in training, then yes." I chuckled.

"It's good to see you again Miss Eva." Raphael said, and I nodded.

"You too Raphael, and I see you and Scarlett are together, which means you're an Alpha now. Congratulations."

"Thank you, it's been quite an adjustment." He replied, his hand resting on Scarlett's hip.

"Well hello She devil..."

I see Julian appear behind Scarlett, and I groan. I can't get away from this guy.

"Don't be like that...you know you missed me."

I roll my eyes at his smug expression. "What are you doing here Julian?"

Before he can speak, Scarlett cuts in. "Considering this is an official meeting, I figured both me and Julian should be present."

Julian's proud grin widened.

"Besides...I wasn't completely sure leaving him in charge was a good idea." Scarlett smirked deviously as Julian's face pulls into one of humorous offense.

"Hey!!" He exclaimed, and everyone laughed a little, including me.

"Rude." He pouts, and I roll my eyes at him.

"Ignoring Julian's 'bruised' ego, I left Romain in charge along with Aoife...he's fully recovered, so I believe he can handle the pack for a couple of days." Scarlett continued, and Julian huffed...drama king.

"That's good to hear. Why don't you come inside? I'll show you to the office." I said, and they quietly followed me in, the only noise was the sound of Scarlett's black stiletto ankle boots tapping against the floor as we begin climbing up the multiple sets of stairs.

Once we reach the office, Mariah and Brazil take posts outside the door, while Tyson and Grant stand on the opposite side of the hallway. As the rest of us enter the office, I seed Raphael, Scarlett and Julian stiffen - I suppose in response to the amount of people and the amount of Alpha and Beta blood in the room.

There's Callum, with his parents, the Alpha and Luna of New Dawn, along with the acting Beta, Ben's father. Ben and Sienna are here too, as well as Tidewater's current Alpha and Beta.

Adding me, Raph, Julian and Scarlett, that's twelve high ranking members of four different packs - the power radiating in the room could choke anybody.

"I'd like to officially introduce Alpha Scarlett Blackrose of Blackrose Swamp, her mate Alpha Raphael, and her second in command Beta Julian Le Tourneau." I announced to the other people in the room, and Scarlett immediately straighten up as all their eyes focus on them.