#5 Jailbirds

~ Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I spent the whole night in jail. And morning and afternoon. My parents are mad because they had to leave their business trip early. They didn't even pick me up because they were mad. They sent me a taxi. I came home to an empty house and a note on the fridge. Be ready by 8 to go to the Wests for dinner. Don't forget to look for jobs because you're paying for your fine.

I was charged $2,000 for trespassing and $300 for minor in possession. I barely had enough for Plan B, how the hell am I supposed to cough up $2,300 now? Hopefully I can get a job in the next few days because this is insane.

I want to cry with a charge this big. Never in my life have I ever been sent to jail or charged. Until last night that is. I should've said no. I should've just gone to bed. Not to mention Evelyn woke up scared and worried because she couldn't find me.

I went to jail, got charged and was a shitty friend all because of one stupid boy. I keep making dumb mistakes because of the same guy. I'm done for good now.

I head straight to my closet with my towel wrapped around my body. I just finished showering. I look through my clothes. You should wear clothes more form fitting to your body. His words play in my head.

I do own clothes that hug my body better. I just prefer to hide my body under baggy clothing. It's not that I have a body I don't like. I have a decent size ass, thin waist and size C boobs. I just rather cover it for my own comfort.

I take out a pair of light washed skinny jeans and slide them on. They hug my thighs, hips and ass in a comforting way. I throw a plain white t-shirt on top. It's a casual dinner, I hope. My phone starts ringing and I walk back into the bathroom and pick it up to turn off the alarm.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I take my hair out of the ponytail I always leave it in and take off my glasses. I don't need them unless I'm reading and I should give my hair a break from ponytails.

I'm doing this for myself.

My eyes glance over to my makeup. I rarely ever use it. If I do it's usually to cover up a pimple or something. I pick up a lip gloss and walk out of my room and head downstairs. I spread the tinted pink lip gloss over my lips as I slide into my shoes.

It takes less than half a minute to make it over to the Wests. My parents' car is in our driveway so they must be here already. With Eloise. That's the only person I'm excited to see right now considering Ollie probably has a lot of questions as to why I was caught in jail with his brother in the middle of the night.

I don't bother knocking. I open the door, remove my shoes and walk in. I hear arguing as I take more steps. Ollie and Grey are arguing as they walk down the stairs. "Oliver, it's none of your goddamn business. Ask her yourself if you want, leave me out of it!" Grey rolls his eyes.

Ollie stops walking on the last few steps and turns around to face his brother. He takes a step closer so they're face to face. Ollie is about 6'1 while Grey is 6'3. "Leave her the fuck alone. She's not one of your toys and she won't be corrupted by your recklessness. If I see you with her I'll-"

"You'll what?" Grey chuckles carelessly.

"BOYS! No arguing. We have guests!" Amanda, their mom, shouts as she gestures over to me. Both boys snap their heads my way. I suddenly feel naked under their gaze as they look me up and down.

I'm not that different. All I did was remove my glasses, let my hair down and put on skinny jeans instead of my usual baggy ones. Oliver steps down the last few steps and makes his way over to me. Grey walks the opposite way towards their dining room.