#31 Oliver

~ Wild Bitches - PARTYNEXTDOOR ~

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"That's fucking amazing Harley, I'm so happy for you," Cam shrieks. I just told her about last night. Grey and I hung out the whole night together. We didn't do anything because I am on my period.

I smile back. "I know, I'm actually happy. No more games and fights hopefully," I sigh. I didn't tell her about Grey's ex who died. That's private, I couldn't tell a soul about that. I wonder if Ollie even knows.

"Ladies! What's up," Ollie asks as he joins in our conversation.

"Ollie! Your big football game is soon. Excited?" I ask. His biggest football game is this friday. Finally the last two teams. It's the finals.

He nods. "Scared shitless but yeah. Sure, excited," he says. "Sorry, I didn't come over last night. I got caught up." Is it bad that I'm glad he didn't come?

Now that I think about it, this "trial run" between Grey and I, if it goes well, I'd eventually have to tell Ollie about it. About us. I can't keep it a secret forever.

What if I ease him into it? "I like someone," I confess. Cam gives me a weird look. I shrug and she bites her lip before walking away. I know that look. She always bites her lip really hard to conceal her laughter.

Ollie's eyebrows crease. "Who?" Ollie asks.

I shrug and begin walking down the hall. "Just someone." At least this way it won't seem like a complete lie. "I can't tell you because he's off limits, you know. But it might work out. What do you think?"

He follows in my footsteps, right next to me. He shrugs before saying "It could. But who is it? Have you talked to them or even tried?" He questions.

I don't know how to answer that. "Summer I'll deal with it. For now, I just want to try and get through the rest of this school year in one piece. Two weeks," I remind him.

"Stop walking." I do as he says and turn to face Ollie. He stares at me without saying a word. I can't tell if he's debating something or lost in thought.

"Ol-" his lips press against mine as his hand cradles the side of my face. My lips rest in a frozen state as he slowly pulls away. Now I am most definitely tongue tied.

He opens his mouth to speak but the sound of wolf whistles and clapping blocks out whatever Ollie just said. I turn my head to see football players and bystanders. I completely forgot we were at school.

Ollie grabs my hand pulling me into an empty classroom. "I want to fuck again," he gets straight to the point. Ollie and his brother are similar when it comes to girls, they never have to ask because girls throw themselves at them.

"I can't do that Ollie," I say in a whisper. He places his hands on my hips pulling me closer towards him.

He looks down at me, an emotion swirling in his eyes I can't recognize. "I never ask. Just one night, you had fun last time didn't you?" He asks as he pushes a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Ollie, it's a bad idea, we're friends. Best friends." Maybe friendzoning is the best idea considering I can't tell him the real reason.

He scoffs and shrugs his shoulders carelessly. "So what? We can be friends with benefits or more. Harley, one night is all I'm asking for. Say no and I won't ask again, I promise," he assures.

More? What the hell does more mean?

"I thought you liked a girl?" I ask.

He chuckles, rolling his eyes. "You're clueless, sweetheart. You want to fuck or not tonight?" He asks. I shake my head.