#26 PARTY CRASHERS

~ Birthday Sex - Jeremih ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Anything longer?" I ask as I stare in the mirror at the short white tutu I'm wearing. If I bend over just a little you could probably see my thong.

"Nope, shush. Here." Camryn tosses me a white lace bralette. I changed out of my current shirt and put it on. I pick up my halo and place it on top of my head before looking in the mirror.

If you couldn't tell by now, I'm an angel. It's really the only thing I could think of doing. "Grey is going to love it," Cam assures. "You did invite him, right?" I told her I like Grey again.

I shake my head. We haven't spoken since he dropped me home last week. He didn't even come to school this week. "Nope. Grey and I are over, time to find my devil for tonight," I declare as I put in jewelry. Even though I like Grey again, doesn't mean I want to fuck with him again.

My butterfly tattoos look amazing and you can see them clearly. "Well, I'm looking for my... I don't know, who is Tinkerbell's love interest?" Cam asks as she smooths out her strapless, green dress.

"I don't know," I shrug while fixing my makeup. "Terence?" I suggest. I think at least.

"Yes, I am looking for my Terence," she says. I watch through the mirror as she rolls body glitter onto her chest.

"What happened to Jet?"

She groans. "He's alwayssss busy. I need someone who has time for me. We barely see each other once a month," she whines. I nod understandingly.

I grab white strappy heels and put them on before standing up. I've never worn heels before but Cam bought them for me so I thought I'll try them out. I don't really have any trouble walking in them.

"Okay I'm ready. You look amazing birthday girl," Cam compliments.

❤︎

"We're late," Cam mentions.

"It's my own birthday party, who cares." Cam and I went out for dinner just the two of us. It ran a little longer than expected because of dessert. I wanted Ollie to come out with us but he didn't. He's planning my whole party.

"Your destination is on your right." I turn off the GPS and look out the window.

Cam parks in front of the house. "Holy shit," Cam and I curse. The house is huge. Actually scratch that, it's basically a mansion. A mini mansion.

The party is already filled with high schoolers and college kids. And every single person is wearing a costume. I can smell the alcohol from the car. Cam and I get out, and walk into the place.

"How the hell are we supposed to find Ollie?" She asks. I shrug not knowing. We make it to a drinks table, and fill up plastic cups with alcohol.

We begin walking around and my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and answer it. "Ollie where are you?" I ask.

"Turn around and turn left," he directs.

I turn back around, taking a few steps before making a left. Cam follows right by my side. "Birthday girl!" Ollie shouts. I spot him in an empty hallway.

Cam and I both run over to him. Ollie holds his arms out to me and I launch myself at him. He catches me, and hugs back rocking us back and forth on his feet.

"18! How's it feel?" He asks. Ollie already sent me a long paragraph at 3:04am this morning. Not 12am because I was born at exactly 3:04am. So every year at that exact time he will send a text if we're away from each other.