#39 Virgin Round Two

~ The Zone - The Weeknd - Drake ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Two people," I answer

Grey laughs. "I gave you an honest answer Harley, I expect the same," he says. I nod slowly, wondering how I'm going to get him to believe me.

"I'm not lying. Only two people," I rephrase.

Grey stares at me confused as he tries to figure out the math in his head. "What?"

"Oliver and you. So that makes two," I explain.

He scoffs, readjusting his position under me. "Yeah right. You said other shit. How many, Harley?" he asks again, this time in a serious tone.

I take a deep breath. "I lost my virginity to you," I confess. I step back on the floor as he remains seated on the bed.

Grey begins laughing. "Sure."

I cross my arms over my chest trying to play the serious part. "Before you I hadn't even had my first kiss." This sounds insanely embarrassing.

Grey looks up at me, still partly confused. "Are you serious?"

I nod repeatedly. "Yeah I am. Couldn't you tell?" I had no experience whatsoever when I had sex with Grey, who has slept with hundreds of girls.

"I had a doubt until you gave me a blow," he says. "Harley are you lying?" His eyes scan my face.

I shake my head. "Fuck Harley. Why didn't you tell me or stop me? Now I definitely am the biggest asshole," he curses.

"You seriously couldn't tell?" I ask.

"Obviously not," he exclaims, frustrated. He runs his hand through his hair, pulling at the ends.

I shrug, it's not like we can change the past. "It's fine Grey, I don't even care anymore," I assure as he looks down.

"I do. Harley you should've told me," he says softly. Yet he's still staring at our feet.

I wrap my arms around his neck until he finally looks up. I straddle him with my legs once again. "Grey, it's fine. It's whatever now, you can't do anything about it."

"I beg to differ," he mumbles before kissing me. I kiss back before pulling back.

"How so?"

"Going to fuck you like it's our first time. And take it slow," he whispers before leaving soft kisses against my collarbone.

I pull away looking at Grey, holding his face between my hands. "I'm fine Grey. Really," I assure.

"Let me make it up to you." He continues to trail soft kisses along my neck. "Anything you want. Candles? A massage?" He whispers, gripping at my waist.

I giggle softly to his touch. "Like you have candles," I scoff. He lets go of me, standing up and I immediately miss his warmth.

He walks out of the room and I sit down on his bed. I don't hear anything but the rain that begins to pour outside. What could be taking Grey so long. Unless he really can't find candles.

It's a full fifteen minutes before the door bursts back open and Grey has a bag in his hands. His hair and jacket is soaking wet. "Where'd you go?" I stand up, walking towards him.

He places the bag on his desk, pulling candles out of them. "The store down the street. I ran," he says out of breath.

"In the rain?!" I question. He nods, ripping open the candle package with his teeth. "Grey you didn't ha-"