#36 Fights

~Sessions 32 - Summer Walker ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Oliveeees!" I screech, running up the stairs. I burst into his room to see him packing his backpack. "Are you ready to rumble?!" I laugh, jokingly.

"Harley are you drunk?" Ollie immediately asks as he takes in my stumbling figure.

I shake my head. "No, not even the slightest bit." I fall forward as my head spins. Luckily a pair of arms is enough to catch me.

"It's 10 in the morning Harley, what the fuck?"

I roll my eyes, pushing off Ollie and face planting into the mattress. "Look, no need to be mad. It's summer break, relaxxxx," I draw. Everything's not okay. Just my best friends sleeping with each other.

"I'll deal with you when you're sober. Are you ready?" He asks.

I stand up straight and nod. "Sir, yes sir." I break out into giggles. Ollie rolls his eyes, grabbing my arm and leading me out the room with one hand and his bags in the other.

We're going away on a trip. To the cottage! Just Ollie, Cam and I. I've been thinking whether I should ask them about their "relations" or if I should just leave it and let it be. I mean Cam seems happy with Jet right now, I don't want to ruin it.

"Please just sleep the whole ride there. You are not going to the party tonight," he mumbles.

"What party?"

I look up to see the last person I want to see. "Who the fuck invited you?" I was all for making up with Evelyn a few days ago until I found out she got into my dream university. They took away my scholarship and gave it to her.

She holds her hands together in front of her and looks up at Ollie with the sweetest smile. "Ollie did, of course. I can help you with that." She reaches for Ollie bags but he retracts his arms.

Ollie laughs. "It's all good Ev, I need you to help me out with something else. Or someone," Ollie mumbles in a low tone as he looks at me.

I shake my head repeatedly as fast as I can, getting dizzy as I do. "Sure, what is it?" Evelyn asks. Before I know it, Ollie pushes me towards her.

"Watch her, she's drunk Just make sure she doesn't do anything dumb and stays hydrated while I drive." Ollie grabs his bags before walking out of the house.

Evelyn glares at me and I glare back before walking to the car. I had already placed my bags in the trunk before meeting Ollie. I crawl into the backseat, laying across the back.

My peace is broken when Evelyn shoves my feet out of the way, making space for herself. What she should be doing is making space for herself next to a doggy house.

I huff out a breath, and sit up straight. Ollie eyes me from the rearview mirror. "Just go to sleep Harley. Please," he begs. I nod, closing my eyes.

"I'm only going to sleep because it'll make this trip go by faster."

❤︎

"Harleyyyy." My eyes flicker open to Cam, shaking my arm. "Wake up! We're here," she exclaims. I open my eyes all the way and begin looking around.

"Finally," I mutter. Cam moves, making space for me to get out of the car.

"Why haven't you returned my texts or calls?" She asks as we make it to the trunk of the car where Evelyn and Ollie are talking.

Maybe I haven't returned them because I found out she slept with my best friend! And my best friend Ollie slept with my best friend! This is so confusing.