#29 Drugs and Money

~ Drugs and Money - Chase Atlantic ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"It's sooo early. Why're we here?" Camryn whines as we walk to the bleachers.

"To see Ollie's morning practice," I reply.

Cam keeps her arms wrapped around my left elbow and rests her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed. I walk her to the bleachers and sit at the top.

"It's too earlyyy," she complains as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Shhh. Sleep," I tell her. I look ahead as all the football players run around the field. Practice should be over soon. I unlock my phone and open it to my instagram page.

I'm close to 2,000 followers all thanks to Cam. Many comments on my post, even from random girls at school I don't talk to. And many football players. So far, I don't think Grey's seen it.

"What's that," Cam mumbles.

I show her my phone screen. "Why is Ollie commenting with heart eyes?" She asks. I shrug, maybe it's just a friendly thing. We are best friends.

"He hasn't hooked up with anyone in a while," she mentions.

I shrug once again. "So? He's just busy with football and exams are soon. He probably just needs a break," I tell her. Yes it's unusual but maybe Ollie is just growing up and realizing the world has more to offer than sex.

"Whatever. Has Grey commented?" Cam asks. Just as she says that, my phone buzzes. Grey liked my image.

@GREYWEST: Nice jacket, Angel

"Eeeek! You got his attention," Cam squeals.

@GREYWEST: Forgot I left it in your room the other night, I'll be back tonight

"Cam! He can't say shit like that." I hold my phone out to her. What if Ollie were to see it? I could not explain why Grey is coming tonight.

"It's fine, don't worry. Ollie won't see it unless he goes back to your page. Look, practice is over, can we go see Ollie now?" Cam asks.

I look ahead to see the football players heading to the bench. "Actually I need to speak with Adam. I'll meet you there in a second." I quickly run off before Cam can question it.

I walk to the back of the bleachers where Adam is waiting for me. "I couldn't get any," he says. I shake my head.

"Seriously?"

"Sorry Harley. It's exam season," he points out.

I roll my eyes. "Do you know anyone else who could help me out?" I ask.

He scoffs sardonically and I give him a weird look. "You don't know, do you?" He asks. I shake my head. "Grey West. Your best friend's brother. Seriously Harley?"

My eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Why would he have?" I question. That doesn't make sense.

"Harley, he has everything. And I mean fucking everything. He hooks everyone up, just ask him. I have class, text me later." He winks before running off.

I scrunch my face up. I will definitely not be texting him later. I only contacted him for one thing he couldn't even do right. He's useless.

"Harley?"

I spin around to face Ollie. "OLLIE! Excited for your tournament soon?" I ask. I hold out my arms as he hugs me.

"Yeah but what're you doing talking to Adam?"

I shrug. "Doesn't matter. Want to get breakfast quickly. With Cam," I ask.

"Yeah but that doesn't explain why you're hanging out with Adam." His voice is cold and sounds almost controlling. Why does he seem upset?