Chapter Two: To Koritsi (The Maid)

Warning : 18+

I wonder if I should wake her...' Alcina thinks to herself, laying in her bed in the early hours of the morning. She frowns, looking down to the maiden laying naked next to her, slightly twitching as she sleeps. How annoying. Alcina had taken the maid last night after yet another argument with her mother. She can't recall what the argument was about, clearly something unimportant. Alcina regrettably starts to recall the events of last night. She remembers coming back to the castle from Heisenberg's factory, angry because her brother had taken Mother Miranda's side. She started yelling for a maiden to bring her some wine to her private chambers, hurt, she started to drink. One bottle. Two bottles. Three bottles... After finishing the third, she decided to walk down to the cellar to get more. Stumbling toward the cellar, she noticed a maid coming out of her room, upon hearing glass shatter. Alcina had accidentally bumped a table in the hall, causing an expensive-looking vase fall and shatter into pieces. First, cursing at herself under her breath, Alcina then starts to laugh, trying so very hard to contain herself in front of a maiden. Having completely forgotten about the maid, she slowly stops laughing, upon hearing the blonde giggle at her. Lady Dimitrescu didn't like this - nobody was ever allowed to see the lady of the castle lose her composure, let alone laugh or comment on it. If someone did, well. Hate to be them. The young maiden thought that she was having a tender moment with her mistress, blushing bright red. 'Oh how wrong you are, kitten...' Alcina smiles to herself.
With lightning speed, she scoops up the girl, and heads toward her private chambers, wine completely forgotten. She could smell the arousal on the maiden, getting warmer to the Lady's touch. She could hear her tiny heart racing. This made Lady Dimitrescu feeling hungry, her mouth started to water at the thought of tasting her blood.

Alcina gently throws the maiden on to her massive bed. Watching the maiden carefully, like a cat watching a mouse, she thinks to herself: 'I know this one has an infatuation with me, the way she stares.' hunger growing slowly. The maiden sits on the bed, eagerness radiating off her, excited for what was about to happen. Alcina gives the girl a broad smile, not a friendly one, a hungry one, making the maiden stare in amazement. Lady Dimitrescu stands at the foot of the bed, and lights a cigarette, biting her lower lip. The maiden notices this, and slowly starts to run her hands up and down her own body, looking at the lady with lustful eyes, licking her lips. Alcina watches in silence as the maiden slowly starts unbuttoning her pyjamas.

Exhaling smoke, Alcina watches as the maiden teases her, making her golden eyes light up with excitement. When she sees the maiden take off her shirt: "Dezbraca-te complet" Alcina orders her in a husky voice. The maiden quickly undresses all her clothes at the order of the Lady. Alcina could feel herself getting wet. The maiden loosens her hair, golden-yellow locks falling around her shoulders, she lays back, pillows supporting her, so she can look at the tall woman in front of her.
"Like this, m'lady?" the maiden asks, now completely naked.
"Yes. Now-" Alcina starts undressing herself, "touch yourself. But do not make a sound. And do not remove your eyes from mine. Am I making myself clear?" she orders the maiden, slightly baring her teeth. The maiden nods. As Alcina is undressing, revealing dark purple lingerie with garter straps perfectly fitting her elegant body, the maiden is in awe.

A slight moan escapes the maiden's mouth, upon seeing Alcina taking off her purple corset, showing her magnificent breasts. This doesn't please the lady, her eyes flashing slight annoyance.
"What did I say about making noise? Do you want to wake my daughters?" she angrily asks the maiden, who responds by shaking her head quickly, eyes wide.
"You will be punished tanara servitoare." Alcina growled.
"Stop touching yourself, and do not make a move." noticing the maiden practically dripping. Alcina calmly puts out her cigarette, and slowly walks toward the maiden. She climbs onto the bed, and over the maiden, careful not to hurt her.

With one hand, Alcina grabs both her hands, pinning them above her head, ensuring there is no escape. Using her other hand, she grabs the maiden's neck, squeezing. Her hand then moves down the smaller body, reaching the right spot, she slowly starts massaging. Upon feeling how wet the maiden is, Alcina's eyes grew wider, and suddenly started to bite her neck, ferociously sucking on the blood.
"Nice and wet for your mistress, mmm?" she purrs to the maiden. She increased her speed.

Just as the maiden was about to reach climax, Alcina stopped, smiling an evil smile.
"Something you want to say?" the lady asks the maiden, licking her fingers.
"Please, my lady." she yelps softly, tears in her eyes.
"Please, what?"
"Please don't sto-" the maiden suddenly stops talking, feeling Alcina's face between her legs. Making the maiden start to lift her pelvis in pleasure, she holds her in place, and the maiden's legs starts to shake. Soft screams coming from the maiden, finally awarded her climax. Alcina puts her hand over her mouth, trying to make her quiet. Before the maiden can breathe, Alcina starts again, starting a second orgasm. Scared to make a sound, she softly whimpers at her lady.
"Scream my name." just as the maiden climaxed for the second time, screaming her name, making it echo through the castle.
"Now. Randul meu." she orders the maiden, red faced and panting, while walking over to her vanity chair. She takes off her panties and garter straps, sits down and widely opening her legs. She uses her index finger to motion to the maiden to come to her.
"Suck, kitten." she orders the maiden, who eagerly starts to please her mistress.
"Suck and do not swallow." Alcina says, panting. Alcina moans loudly, having her orgasm.
"Open your mouth and don't swallow" Alcina says as she's picks up the maiden and placing her on her lap, kissing her passionately, tasting herself in the maiden's mouth. Alcina was pleased, she wants another round. Alas...

"Get some sleep. You humans are so, fragile." she smirks, getting under the covers herself. The maiden happily snuggled against her mistress, quickly falling asleep.

Alcina wasn't tired, but she was trying to get to sleep. Glancing over to where the maiden had thrown her clothes, she notices one of her very expensive rings, a family heirloom no less, tucked into the maiden's pocket. Immediately outraged, Alcina calmes herself, and starts thinking of ways to torture the thief next to her. With a smile on her face, Alcina finally drifts to a dreamless sleep.

*************************************
A/N: this is my first time writing smut. Hope it's not too bad.

The language Alcina is using is Romanian :
Dezbraca-te Complet: undress completely
Randul Meu: My turn.
Tanara servitoare: little maiden